Chapter 50: Networking

Start from the beginning

It's not to blame Zhao Tian, ​​who made them find the wrong target at the beginning.

As for Su Mo?

I was whispering to Yan Jiuxi the whole time, and didn't notice these things at all.

After chatting for a while, the dishes ordered were all ready, and everyone started to eat as Zhao Tian greeted them.

After eating for a while, Su Mo finally found out why the three of them let them eat hot pot. The weather itself is very hot now. In addition to eating hot pot, the four women are all sweaty.

It's summer, and I wear less clothes. After a while, the clothes are already attached to my body. It's definitely a feast for the eyes!

Yan Jiuxi and An Ran stopped after only a few bites because they were not used to eating too spicy food, as did Su Mo.

The eating habits of Jiangbei Province are relatively light, and they are simply not used to eating such heavy flavors.

After eating and drinking enough, everyone also established a WeChat group under Zhao Tian's proposal to facilitate future communication.

So far, this dinner party, even if it is a perfect end.

Finally, as a representative, Su Mo sent a few women back to the girls’ dormitory, chatted with Yan Jiuxi downstairs for a while, and then he went back.

As soon as I entered the dormitory, I heard the loud voices of Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye. The two were talking about An Ran. It was obvious that both of them liked An Ran's type.

This is not surprising, An Ran is so beautiful, I am afraid that a boy would like it!

"Yeah, our great hero is back."

Wang Ye saw Su Mo who had just entered the door, and looked at him very excitedly. If it weren't for Su Mo, how could he have seen a beautiful woman like An Ran today.

Zhao Tian and Zhang Xiaochuan also turned their heads to look at Su Mo when they heard the words. The three of them looked strangely, making Su Mo feel uncomfortable.

"What are your eyes?"

Su Mo sat down by the bed and looked at the three of them angeredly. He is still hungry now. He is not used to eating hot pot, let alone the hot pot of the Imperial Capital, which makes him have no thoughts.

"Boss, you are our lucky star!"

The boss of Wang Ye's call was so natural that he didn't mean to be unconvinced at all. He was still counting on Su Mo's relationship to get closer to An Ran.

"That's right, I'm still waiting for my sister-in-law to introduce An Ran to me."

Zhang Xiaochuan immediately followed Wang Ye's words and said, his mind is completely An Ran's figure now, and the halazi at the corner of his mouth is almost flowing out.

Zhao Tian just lowered his head to play with his mobile phone and didn't say anything.

His current attention is all on the phone, he is chatting with Zhao Linger's WeChat, and the chat is so hot!

As for Enron?

That's not his dish at all!

Zhao Tian knew that a girl like An Ran couldn't be seen by ordinary boys.

If it weren't for Su Mo's relationship, I'm afraid that no one would sit with them for dinner, so Zhao Tian hadn't had any idea about Enron from the beginning to the end.

Instead, he put the target directly on Zhao Ling'er, and Zhao Ling'er gave Zhao Tian a different feeling. That kind of feeling was hard to say, but it was very attractive to him.

Su Mo glanced at the two silently, and directly chose to ignore their words, picked up the change of clothes, and went directly to the bath.

The next day, Su Mo waited under the girls' dormitory early. Today was the first day of class. They had agreed last night to go to class together today.

"Xiao Mo."

Today, Yan Jiuxi is wearing a goose-yellow knee-length dress, her pretty face without powdered cream, full of collagen, like an elf descending on the earth.

"Xiao Xi, why are you so beautiful?"

Su Mo couldn't help but admire the girl in front of him.

Although the two have been together for so long, he will still be shocked by Yan Jiuxi's immortal appearance.

"Xiao Mo, when did you become so glib?"

Yan Jiuxi looked at Su Mo angrily, but the smile at the corner of his mouth indicated the sweetness in his heart.

Which girl doesn't want her boyfriend to praise her as good-looking?

I'm afraid, none of them!

Sweet words are also a flavoring agent in love~~~