Chapter 1

Important:

I will be changing some stuff in Fate/Zero. Such as, Illya's age which will be 4 or 5. This will basically be the Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya world but before Miyu arrives and how Illya's family ended up living a peaceful life. And obviously the impact Shirou will have in the show.

If anyone has any suggestions in what you want me to add then please tell me.

I don't know how fast the updates will be, I am also re-watching the anime as I write this.

———————————————
———————————

"I won... Kiritsugu."

Suddenly a portal came out of nowhere taking the unconscious Shirou Emiya. Leaving Angelica Ainsworth with just her regular clothes, no card, no Miyu, no Grail and no Shirou Emiya. Nothing to take back to her Master, Julian Ainsworth.

Meanwhile Shirou Emiya was sleeping on a couch in front of a certain troll. Zeltrech. He slowly moves his hand, holding a card towards Shirou's chest, letting it enter him and lets it slowly merge with his soul and body. He watches as the boy's tan marks and hair patch slowly dissipates.

Soon the boy slowly starts to wake up from his slumber, which lasted a few days.

Shirou: Hm? What's going on? Where am—!

Zeltrech: So you've finally awoken huh?

Shirou: Zeltrech! What are you- Aghh?!! M-my head!

Zeltrech: Yeah, after you merged with your card, you ended up getting most memories, strength, speed and skills of your future self. EMIYA. So you'll probably have a minor headache.

Shirou: W-what?! But I used the card to send Miyu to another world!

Zeltrech: I just made another.

Shirou: Why are you saying it so nonchalantly? Ugh whatever... Just tell me what you want you old troll?

Zeltrech: Entertainment of course!

Shirou: Why didn't I expect anything else [Sigh] So... What do you expect from me, I'm supposed to be either dead and doing my counter guardian duties or rotting in a cell.

Zeltrech: Ah, but your contract with Alaya hasn't been fulfilled yet.

Shirou: What?! What are you on about? Explain!

Zeltrech: Now now, no need to get angry. It's just that there's a chance in the future that the Ainsworth can find Miyu in the future, so Miyu's happiness will only last for a little while.

Shirou: Tch! You can use True magic can't you! Then send me to the world Miyu is gone. Please!

Zeltrech: Sadly Alaya won't allow that for free as she's giving you a chance here. Therefore, we have different plans for you. We will send you to the same world but back in time to the 4th Holy Grail War as a Heroic Spirit. The eighth servant. I'm guessing you have information on how the Grail War is different from your own.

Shirou: Yeah, from what I can recall in some of my future selfs memories, we fight actual heroes from the past. But how will I go up against them.

Zeltrech: We've already boosted your strength and speed with the help of the card and Alaya.

Shirou: I see [Clenches and Unclenches fist]

Zeltrech: However, while your there, you will have to fulfil a goal, which is to make sure a certain person stays alive. So that person will have a peaceful life with their family, which you'll soon come to  understand how uncommon of a world that will end up being through the multiverse with your interference.