"Stop Ezra. Just leave."

Tears at the brim of my eyes, fall down without control. The heaviness in my chest worsening.

She hates me....I told you she hates me.

"Mom I . -"

"Leave!!"

She literally screams and I feel my heart drop. I flinch back under her tone....I never felt like this before.

She never scolded me before....never.

My footsteps retreat automatically and I look at her one last time. To run blindly, not knowing where I am going.

Rushing through the empty halls of the Reed estate at midnight.

The saltiness of my tears reaching my lips and my vision hazy.

Why is mom behaving like this?

Is she disgusted of seeing my face?

Is that much she has started hating me.

It was just one mistake and I already said sorry.

I am a bad daughter....I took mom's trust for granted.

I shouldn't have-

Lost in thoughts, I didn't realise when I am suddenly pulled by my arm and my scream got muffled by a hand on my mouth.

My heart comes out of my chest as the door to the room is slammed shut and I am pinned against a wall.

My teary vision clears and what or rather who I saw made fear run in my veins.

"What the hell were you thinking telling everyone about it, Stupid girl?"

His grey orbs set in stone. As he blocks me against the wall with his body frame towering over me.

Smell of alcohol , distinguishable. Enveloping us to be accompanied by his expensive cologne.

"Aaron?"

I manage to say as he moves down his palms from my mouth. Looking at me with those angry grey orbs.

"Yes me. You thought you could escape from me after that stunt you pulled?"

He asks in his husky voice. And I couldn't reply. Lowering my eyes to avoid his gaze.

I don't want to face him now. I was already feeling so low.

"Mo...ve back Aaron. Pl...ease....I want to be alone."

I reply disinterested. To only feel a strong grip on my chin as he jerks up my face. Making my eyes met his emotionless ones.

"Be alone and do what? Cry like the crybaby you are?"

His words are doing it again. Making tears to sting my eyes. However this time it felt different, there was not a single line of mockery on his face. Instead he looked almost sincere.

"It's non..none of your business...move...back!"

He doesn't. Standing in front of me like a wall of stone. Almost suffocating me. Those grey eyes, taking my face to be the subject of their only interest.

"Why did you do it?"

He asks lowly in a dangerous voice, to only get silence from me. On getting no reply, he nods to himself.

Moving more closer if possible.

"You did it to save me again didn't you? To stop dad from scolding me?"

So he knows me that much. I didn't expected that. I thought he will reason it out by some other sh** concocted about me.

"Answer me Ezra!"