Welcome

Those who have read my first book should know the rules already but if you haven't then I'm going to tell you now.
I am Darks short for darkserenity and I will be your guide throughout this story. I am the author of this book and you can reach out to me if you need to talk to me about something. This book contains mature content and is not for the eyes of the innocent or the light hearted. Once again this book is a YANDERE various book. No I don't do one shots nor do I plan to at the moment. This story is just for fun meaning I do not mean to offend anyone and if I do I'm sorry in advance. This story will most likely go at an snail paste and I do not make promises for how long it will take thanks to previous works that I've done. I would like to also include that this is a safe space meaning no rude comments are welcome here and if you have the time to make you have the time to get off whatever you're using and get a life. Oh, and before I forget all rights go to the creators of Arcane/ League of legends expect for you the reader of course. I would also like to include that the person who inspired me to write this book in the first place was disliked2020_14. I would highly recommend to go check them out and show some love. Now off you go and remember Nothing is once what it seems.
--->