Yep, lily ordered them, so a few weeks ago, lily caught some maids stealing from the palace and reported to the knights because she didn't trust the head maid, and then recently she fired every maid who was not loyal to their highnesses and took over the role of the head maid.

Back to the present

"Here, princess. Open your mouth like this ahhh." Lily was feeding athy.

"Ahh" Athy said as she opened her mouth.

Adeil and Amy were looking at the food and then back at Athy in disgust but before they could say anything 'Don't you dare make a fuss about the food.' Athy said.

'Haha, I would never,' Adeil said as he opened his mouth.

'I don't like it, it is so plain, I want something spicy.' Amy said. And with that she started crying.

After hours of arguing with Athy, Amy finally gave up and ate her food.

---

"It's story time, your highnesses." said Lily as she put Amy and Athy on her lap and adeil on the sofa. (right beside her)

Lily started telling them about the world and the strongest magician.

"Abu,abu (who is this?)" said Athy, pointing at the pic.

"Oh, that your highness is your Father." Said lily.

'Our father, does that mean he is...' athy said

'That's right you dummy, that is Claude.' Adeil said.

Athy started hitting the picture of Claude and soon after Adeil joined.

"Astld, arsh (bastard trash)" said Adeil.

'Amy aren't you gonna join?' Athy said hoping Amy would.

'Ya, i hate him but na i don't have the energy to hit a book. I am tired and sleepy.' Amy said as she closed her eyes and slept. 

"Oh my, your highnesses are bright children huh? And it seems like Princess Amara already went to sleep" Lily said as she continued "why don't we too sleep now hm prince, princess" she said as she put all three of them in their cribs and started singing a lullaby.

'Lily's voice is the best. I love lily. I wish she was my real mother' thought Adeil as he went to sleep.

                                                       -------------------------------------

5 years later

"Nanny ces, Addie and Athy wants choco...." addie/Adeil said, tugging his face in her dress. (making it cute)

"Does your highness love choco that much?" asked ces.

"Yes,Athy and Addie love Choco as much as they love Amy, Ces, Hanna and lily. Right, addie? Athy asked while moving her hand up and down.

"Yes, I love everyone and Choco...hehe," Addie replied. 

"Ces what are you doing?" Hannah asked. All three of them flinched.

'Oh no, it's Hannah' said athy.

"Your highness, where is princess amara? And ces, didn't lily say not to give them any more chocolate? She will make a fuss about it later." 

"Nanny Hannah, can addie have choco pleeease?" Adie said using his puppy look.

"Yes, pleeease nanny." athy followed Adeil's lead. In the end Hannah gave up and gave them chocolate saying not to tell lily.  "Thank you, nanny." sync with Athy and Adeil as they kissed Hannah's cheek and went off to find Amy.