"Cmon we finna head to da airport Wayne and nem already there"

"K" she replied dryly as she grabbed her bags and walked infront of me and straight towards the car.

Damn she mad or sum

"Hurry up fuck is you walkin so slow for" She said as she was shaking her legs from being so cold.

"Nobody told yo ass to rush to the ca-"

"You still ain unlock the doors" she cut me off and started looking at me with mug.

I unlocked the doors and we both put our bags in the back seat before we sat down.

"What" I said mugging her as she just stared at me with a plain expression.

"You see im over here freezing to death and you talkin bout what" she said turning on the heat.

"Ion see nun if you cold you can turn on the heat yoself you grown" I replied putting on my seatbelt.

"You gon say that after I already do it" she replied and I could see her roll her eyes before putting on her seat belt.

"What you gotta attitude for?" I ask her looking over at her and even though her hair was messed up and she looked tired as fuck she still looked good.

"Drive the car sir" She replied bot trying to give me any eye contact and just looked straight.

"You wasn't acting like this las-"

"AHHHH shut up drive the car" she yelled over me.

I reached my arm behind her seat to look behind me as I was backing out of the parking space.

I noticed her just staring at me and I sat back in the drivers seat and started pulling out of the parking lot.

"Here you go with this staring shit" I said

"Nobody staring at you" she replied immediately looking out the window.

12:38pm

"Tati-" Ro was walking up to her but she immediately walked off towards the McDonalds that was in the airport.

"Bitch ain never just-" Ro said as me and Rosco started laughing and Ro stood there in shock.

"What up doe what happened last night with you ain Lil bit?" Rosco asked me.

"we ain do nun she was drunk as hell so we just left" I replied sitting down as he sat at the same table as me and Ro walked towards Wayne.

"Right imma believe that" Rosco said waving me off.

"Yea believe it" I replied not really giving a fuck if he did or not.

"Swearrrr since when my nigga D don't get him sum"

"Nigga she was drunk I wasn't finna fuck her like that" I replied.

He right though usually if pussy being thrown at me imma take it but me fucking her like that just wouldn't have felt right.

"Man yesterday at dat club I was in da bathroom getting my shit SLURPED"