Grian.

ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ∴𝙹リ'ℸ ̣ ᒷ ̇/!¡ᒷᓵℸ ̣ ᔑ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リ⊣

Xisuma was still standing by the portal, talking with Impulse about communicators. I laughed inwardly. This conversation didn't matter, they would have no use for communicators after we were through with them. I fiddled with mine, waiting for the tell-tale buzz of a message. A magical whoosh drew my attention back to the portal, Impulse had just left. I smirked.

X noticed me still in the world. I walked toward him, not wanting him to move away from the portal. My communicator still hadn't buzzed.

"Hey G. You good? I know you've done this before, so I can't possibly understand why you're hesitating?" Xisuma said, head tilted to the side.

"Oh, I'm not nervous," I said, shaking my head, "I just want to savor this world a little more. After all that's happened, it's just hard to leave. Remember the moon?" I laughed. Good, this would stall him.

"That was crazy! I loved how for a while there, the traditional greeting was, 'Moon's big'." X laughed.

"It's crazy how much has happened! I'm surprised the server didn't explode!" My wrist buzzed. Finally. The com lit up. Fork, I forgot to turn that off. Xisuma noticed.

"You know you're gonna have to get rid of that, it won't work in a new world. Believe me, I've tried."

"Oh, I know. I don't need this anymore, anyway. They've arrived." I said, the familiar portal sounds filling my ears.

"What?" Xisuma turned, eyes widening when he saw the Watcher's shadow fill the frame of the portal. "Grian?"

Before he could move, I grabbed his arms, forcing him to the ground. He yelped in pain as I yanked his arms back unnaturally. His helmet came off, rolling down the hill.

"Don't move, and I won't hurt you. Also, my name's Xelqua." I hissed in his ear.

Xisuma's eyes widened in recognition at the name, but he didn't say anything. I turned back to the portal. Yyn was through, and they loomed over me.

"This is the admin? He's scrawny." They said, their face impassive behind the ivory mask.

"Everyone's scrawny compared to you. And, yes, I'm sure. I've been on this server for three seasons. I'd hope I would know who the admin was by then. " I said, "Now could you get on with it? The other hermits are probably wondering what's going on."

"Yeah, Yeah. I still don't understand why you can't do it. Oh, wait. Yeah, I do. You're weak." 

"It will pass," I said, gritting my teeth. "Get a move on, we don't have all day."

"It's almost night," Yyn said, glancing at the sky. But seeing my expression, they bent down to HermitCraft's admin, fingertips glowing with Watcher magic. Xisuma tried flinching away, but with a well-placed jab to the stomach, he lay still. Yyn pressed their fingertips to Xisuma's head for a second. I watched as the admin's eyes glowed purple, then fade back to his original brown.

"I'm in. Easier than I expected." Yyn said, brushing their hands on their dark purple robe.

"Stay here, make sure no one sees you. And lead the hermits toward experiment #10337." I said, standing up, " See you on the other side."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're dying for the change of clothes." Yyn snickered, making Xisuma walk through the portal.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for that," I said, stepping through. Through the sounds of the portal, I could hear Yyn's grating laughter.

"I hate red."

____________________________________________________________

I expected this chapter to be shorter, tbh.

Also, Grian hates red?! What?! Although, I guess he's not Grian, is he? 

Xelqua is not my character, but I don't know where that name came from. All other Watchers in this book are mine.

I also really enjoyed writing Yyn. They're supposed to be really tall, and sort of built like a refrigerator. They have a really dry sense of humor, and like pissing people(Like Xelqua!) off just for the fun of it. I am definitely gonna be writing more of them!

Yyn for the WIN!