Chapter 104: Sometimes I'm not afraid of people being stupid

Start from the beginning

"I...no, I just..." Madam Pei was startled by Father Pei's tone.

"The Witch Gu doll in Feng Maner's hand was put under Yunbai's bed through whose hand."

"……it's me."

"Who gave Feng Man'er the Yunbai blood that Witch Gu doll needs?"

"……it's me."

"You never thought about it. What if Feng Man'er took these to move other hands and feet? Do you think your son is dead?"

"Man'er likes Yunbai so much, it is impossible to hurt him. I know this, so I dare to do it." Madam Pei said quickly.

"Humph, you think it's good." Old man Pei snorted coldly.

Madam Pei looked at Father Pei's attitude, her heart jumped, and she couldn't help saying: "Could it be true that you moved other hands and feet? Isn't it?"

Elder Pei didn't want to let Madam Pei know about this confidential matter for the time being, because he knew that once it entered Madam Pei's ears, it was likely to be spread out. It was impossible for him to tell Madam Pei to be on the safe side.

"I haven't found it yet, but it cannot be ruled out whether the other party has used Yunbai's horoscope or blood to do anything. You know, don't you know, if you hand them over to Xie Xiu's hands, Yunbai may be dead. That's it!" Father Pei asked rhetorically.

"But isn't Yun Bai all right now?" Madam Pei said subconsciously.

In fact, in Mrs. Pei's eyes, the matter at this time was not as heavy as she thought, and she could be forgiven.

"It's okay now, can you unscrupulously lead the wolf into the house?" Old man Pei looked at Mrs. Pei's attitude and stopped getting angry. "Sometimes I'm not afraid of people being stupid, but people are stupid and poisonous."

Mrs. Pei's face paled when she heard what Elder Pei said.

As soon as the latter sentence came out, she finally understood

Father Bai Pei's attitude towards this matter.

"Dad, I'm sorry, I was wrong, I know it was wrong." Madam Pei understood that at this time, she didn't have to argue for anything, and it was best to apologize.

Elder Pei didn't want to pay attention to Mrs. Pei, but looked at Pei Wen who had been silent and said, "What are you going to do with it?"

Hearing this, Pei Wen looked at Mrs. Pei and said, "Send her abroad! Staying at home will only be so stupid as to be used by others. I don't know what to do in the future."

Madam Pei listened and looked at Pei Wen incredulously, obviously not believing that the other party would say such ruthless words.

"Husband, no, I don't want to..."

"If you don't go abroad, we will get divorced. You choose the same." Pei Wen wrote lightly, and in a simple sentence, he swallowed everything Mrs. Pei wanted to say.

Mrs. Pei knows that her husband's words are never false, and she has always done what she says, so she dare not say anything that she wants to stay.

How to do? How to do?

Finally, Madam Pei fell silent all over.

She has no choice.

Seeing Mrs. Pei’s situation at this time, Mr. Pei unhurriedly continued: "Now, can you explain all the stupid things you did back then?"

Mrs. Pei's body stiffened when she listened to what Elder Pei said, and then she told her all about the original events.

"...I know Yunbai's temperament. Once he has made up his mind, he can't change it. I'm really afraid that he will look for the little assistant. I have investigated that the little assistant's family is poor, and he is still constrained by Yun. Bai paid a lot of money there..."