Ch: You're cute,when you blush.

I smiled,and looked down.

Ch: So,tell me what did I miss? How was your birthday? I am still sorry,I couldn't be there for you.

E: It's okay! Well...uh... nothing much. I was out all day with Rio.

I saw his face changing. It went from the "cute, romantic" Chico to "Jealous, ready to kill you" Chico.

E: What?

Ch: Why were you alone with him?!

E: My parents made him look after me,cause you know...last time.

Ch: Your parents told you to go out with him?

E: No,I-

Ch: Then what?

E: I wanted to go out,but they made him go out with me. I DIDN'T want to go out with him!

He was just silent. Looking at me,but he said nothing.

E: I don't want to ruin our night,so can we please change the subject,and pretend we never talked about this?!

Ch: How can I pretend you never went out all alone with my cousin, who's tryna get into your pants,since the moment he came here?

E: It's not like that...

Ch: Oh,it is! I see the way he looks at you. Touches you.

E: He is my friend!

Ch: He's not tryna be your friend,and you know it damn well.

E: Why can't you just trust me?!

Ch: I TRUST YOU,NOT HIM!

E: Yeah,you do...

He just pushed me away and got out.
I sat on the table and I thought about what I said. He was right,I knew he was. Rio, really wanted to get into my pants,but I wasn't gonna do anything with him. I was more mad,why he didn't trust me. I sat there and cried for a bit,but then I decided that I won't let that man ruin everything. I was gonna talk with Chico,and try to fix things.

I got up,and left the dances. I was looking out for him everywhere,and then I've found him at the graveyard.

E: Finally! I've found you!

He was silent.

E: Come on,love!

I walked up,and sat next to him.

E:Come on... please...talk to me.

Ch: Talk about what? What a great time you had with Rio?

E: No! I don't wanna talk about him!

I sat on his lap,and I grabbed his face.

E: Just know that nothing happened,and nothing is gonna happen, between me and him!

He looked me up and down and smiled.

Ch: Okay,but from now on, Don't spend that much time with him alone... okay?

E: Fine...I promise!

He looked happy,and glad from what he heard.

Ch: So...what did you want to talk about?

E: Well...I just wanted to apologize for acting like that,and yeah told you that you were right. I just missed you a lot,and I didn't want to ruin the night like that.

I smiled at him,and kissed him.

E: ...I love you since I was a kid. No one can replace you no matter how much they try.

He smiled back at me.

Ch: I love you too.

I just wrapped my hands Around his neck,and kissed him passionately. The kiss became into a whole make-out session. I started moving my hips on him,as he held my waist, helping me move. I felt him get hard at any second and then he got up,as he still held me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist,and he carried me to my room. We got inside and he placed me on the bed.

Y: Lock the door. I whispered in between the kisses. He pulled away, and locked the door. I pulled him in by his tie as he turned around to me again. I spread my legs open,and he came in between them, kissing me more. He gave me a kiss on the neck and then he gently took off the straps of my dress,and started giving me hickeys,as he was going more and more down,he looked up at me,and smirked before he started to suck my nipple. I felt a tons of butterflies when I saw his beautiful eyes. He started licking on my nipple,and playing with the other one. I bit my lip,as I breathed heavily,when he started going more down,and took off my dress fully. He spread my legs wide open,and took off my panties, throwing them away,he got down and started giving me kisses,as his thumb was massaging my clit . I was moaning heavily under my breath, until he started sucking and licking me. I moaned out loud,and arched my back in pleasure.
After like 20 minutes he got up,and pulled me in close by my thighs and he unzipped his pants. I watched him take out his dick slowly,then my eyes met his,as he came closer to me,and slide it in me. I moaned out loud,and rolled my eyes. He started a bit slow at first, but got  more and more rough each time. He got his machete out,and dragged it on my body. The cold touch turned me on even more. I smirked up at him,as he was still pounding me hard. He placed the knife on my lips and played with it,as kept the eye contact.

Ch: "Lick it..."

I did what he said,and I saw the smirk on his face.

Ch: Good girl...

We were fucking for like an hour.

Y/N: Love... I'm close... I'm gonna c-

He put his machete on my throat.

Ch: Keep it a bit longer babygirl...

I looked him directly in the eyes,and tried so hard to held it in. Not after long he throw the machete away..

Ch: Now babygirl...do it now.

He said as we both came at the some time. I sighed in relief,while he was heavy breathing on top of me. I smiled at him.

He rolled over on the bed and layed next to me.

Ch: That was... amazing...

Y: Yeah...

Ch: I missed you.

I turned around to face him,and grabbed his cheeks,and made him look at me.

Y: I missed you too, love...

I said as I kissed him softly on the lips.

He hold me close to him,and we cuddled till we both fell asleep.