Worried brothers

Rin Okumura.
Half demon.
Half human.
The son of satan.
One of the strongest exorcists in his class.
One of the strongest demons.
One of the most forgiving demons.
One of the most forgiving humans.

____________________________________

"If there anyone or anything you can't forgive, Rin Okumura?" the voice of an older male said, despite him looking to be in his late 20's early 30's he was actually much older, well within his 1000's.
The younger demon who was leaving the office of his half-brother froze before turning back to him. "Myself" he mumbled his eyes filled with tears as he turned away and let the door close as he left.

That conversation stayed in Mephisto's head as he heard about the young demon not making it to class and not being seen for the last two days. Mephisto tried to find Rin himself as not one of the exporists where doing as they should, they only wanted the 'wepon' back not the 'young demon prince, soon to be the most powerful and warm-hearted king' as Mephisto always said he was.
Mephisto soon asked for his brothers help and got a message from Amionon from there demon wave Links, kinda like messaging in the headspace. Mephisto went to the location to find Amionon and Lucifur looking at there younger brother, both scared to move, the others soon joined, making all 8 demon kings present as they watched as there younger brother laid in a pool of his own blood, a knife Inhanced by holy-water sticking from his stomach. He was alive, that was clear by the way his flames worked to protect the unconscious boy. The blue flames worked to protect there holder while a dusting of darker blue, almost black flames covered him.
Mephisto was beave enough to step forward first. The flames licked at his body, burning him fast, yet he didn't flinch or move away, to focused on the teen within the flames to care what happens to him.
"Rin" he called softly, as he got closer the flames felt colder, and colder, and colder, until he was shivering. His fingertips and ears had ice slowly covering them. Mephisto crowched next to Rin and gently pushed his hair away from his eyes.
He took the smaller male into his arms, his body limp yet he moved slightly into the chest of the other. His flames receded as they decided Mephisto meant no harm to their holder.

Amionon walked closer to the two and noticed how deep the knife was. "Should we take the knfw out?" he questioned while looking to see how may other wounds there where.
"Lets get him somewhere safer" Egyn said quietly while unclipping a small jar from his belt. He passed it to Mephisto before speaking again. "Its the only demon enhanced water I have, it should work for his wounds, at least I hope so" his lat words where stumbled but everyone heard him anyways.

The group of eight now watched their ninth member sleep against the fluffy pink bed in Mephisto's 'house' but it was more of a mansion by normal standards.
After awhile some where called away, and yet even after two more days Rin was still passed out. Egyn couldn't find anything wrong, Amionon even tried to find different plant based medicines to try to held. Lucifer refused to leave Rin's side unless someone was there, and he would use his flames to keep him warm when Ibis wasn't there. Mephisto spent most of his time at Rin's side. He ignored his exorcist and principal duties to help his younger brother, just saying he had to deal with family things and that the demon kings where around, but they meant no harm.
By the time the end of the week came all the kings who stayed couldn't get sleep, they where tired and upset, and worried for there brother. Mephisto was cuddled up next to Lucifer while Amionon was asleep in a nearby chair. Egyn was reading a medical book for humans when he noticed Rin's tail flicked. He had noticed it a few times through out the week but this flick was different, it wasn't as weak. A soft groan made him look up at Rin'a face. Rin's eyes where tightly shut but his hand raised slowly to his face. Egyn gave a soft smile before walking towards his brother.
"Morning Little brother, we haven't had a chnavw to meet yet but you sure gave us a scare" he spoke quietly as Rin opened his eyes. His tail flicked a few times as he blinked while looking at the light blue-ish blond haired male indent of him.
"S-sorry?" he bundled weakly, yet it was more of a question then a statement.
This made egyn laugh a bit, "you're gonna be weak for a bit, but you should heal up nicely" it was then that Mephisto woke up. He noticed Rin was awake and bolted up so he could move closer. He elbowed Lucifer in the process waking the other demon up.

Soon all the demon kings where there all trying to make sure Rin was okay. At first Rin was overwhelmed but it soon made him happy he had someone that card for him, in fact he had multiple people, or demons, who cares for him.

After awhile things calmed down and Rin and Mephisto sat quietly on Mephisto's bed. Most of the other demon kings left or where in other rooms. Rin was tired but he leaned up against Mephisto listening to his worried words as he spoke to him. Soon he asked a question making Rin flinch away.
"Who stabbed you?"
"It really doesn't matter, it's not like you can do anything, I'll be more careful" his words where fast but Mephisto soon quieted the younger male.
"Im not mad at you, I'm mad at who ever did it. Tell me please Rin" he said giving a sad smiled.
Rain nodded.
"Some of the Exorcists in a higher class where out in the first where I was, I wasn't hiding my demon features like normal and they attacked me, I didn't even know they where there. I tried to fight back but that just made them mad. I guess they though I would doe from blood loss because after awhile they just left... Or maybe they where scared, most things they tried didn't work how it should have, my flames kinda just ate it up... Or maybe that was what scared them... I've gotten used to pain and stuff so that really doesn't bother me to much..." he said before nuzzling ino Mephisto's side.
"That dosen't explain the knife"
"When the Bible verses didn't work they started to pull out knives and holy water" he answered truthfully before Meohisto nodded and told him to relax and that he's had a rough few days.