"Promise me that you will do everything just to heal the person I love."

"I can't promise Tzuyu, but one thing is for sure. I will do my best and I will do everything. Elkie will coming here, We will handle Sana's case I need to do a new test on Sana again today so that I can find out how much worse her illness is."

"Arasso.."

"I need to wait you outside." Zixin said to Tzuyu before she make a sign to her two assistant nurse to prepare.

"Love, I will wait you outside." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand. "Just relax okay?.."

"Arasso.."

Tzuyu smile before she kiss Sana's hand.

"Please take care of her." Tzuyu said to Zixin, and the latter nof at her.

-

Tzuyu went outside and exactly she check her phone. She was surprised that because she received 50 miscalls from her management.

"Sh*t.." Tzuyu mumbled before she immediately dialed her Manager's number.

Tzuyu:
Manager ~ nim.

Manager:
Tzuyu ~ ah, what's wrong with you? We've been calling you since earlier. You're not even answering your phone.

Tzuyu:
I'm sorry, I'm currently at the hospital right now. I'm with Sana.

Manager:
Yeah, seems like.

Tzuyu:
You know??

Manager:
You're the headline of the news Tzuyu.

Tzuyu:
Huh???

Manager:
You and Sana are the headline of the news right now. Pdnim is angry right now, we can't even talk to him.

Tzuyu's feel the frustration from her Manager.

Tzuyu:
I will go there. I will explain everything. I just can't leave right now. I can't leave Sana. She needs me right now.

Tzuyu:
I hope you understand.

Manager:
Okay, we will wait you here.

"Is that Tzuyu????."

The manager immediately ended the call.

"Yes pdnim, she will go here later."

-

The test on Sana took an hour.  an hour later the assistant nurse called Tzuyu from outside.

"Sit down, Tzu." Zixin said.

"H-How was it?." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand.

"I'll straighten it out. Sana's  illness got worse."

Tzuyu and Sana were saddened by what they heard from Zixin.

"I'm sorry to say, But Sana needs a heart transplant."

Tzuyu and Sana suddenly looks at each other, Tzuyu feels that Sana became more Nervous so she composed herself not get affected, so Sana needs to see that she is strong, so that Sana doesn't get discouraged even more.

"Is it impossible to get treatment??."

"It's impossible now Tzu."

Tzuyu force to smiled. "Then let's proceed to the heart transplant if that's what's needed."

"That's not easy Tzuyu. we still have a lot to go through.  not just a heart transplant, we have to wait for the person who had an accident who is about to die if the relatives of the deceased agree to donate his heart then, we will also see if the heart we will put in Sana is fit to her. We need a healthy heart for you."

"So what do we need to do now?."

"While we wait for the donor or the injured people to die, you must first take care of yourself now.  don't get tired, if necessary don't stress and especially don't think that you won't get better because if you don't think that you will get better your illness will only get worse.  do you understand Sana?."

"I-I understand."

"Tzuyu, I need you to take care of her. Sana needs a companion right now. I will call you right away if I found a donor.

-

Tzuyu and Sana is now inside the car, Sana is just quite so Tzuyu tried her best to light up her mood.

"Don't think too much, we can also find a donor.." Tzuyu said.

"I still have to wait for a person to die, do I have to pray that many will die just so I can find a donor." Sana saldy said..

"Sana.."

"This is so frustrating." Sana smile painfully..

"Sana, Don't say like that. Yes I know this is so frustrating but we already here in this situation we just need to accept it and find a solution."

"I'm scared 🥺 I don't want to die."

"You're not going to die. That’s what you should never tell me because I won’t let you die. I want you to be strong, I know it's hard but please fight for it.."

Tzuyu lean closer and hugs Sana tightly.

"If I could just take your pain, I would.  I don't want you to be hurt.." Tzuyu whispered as her tears slowly fall from her eyes.

xxxxxxx