I was too tired to react, i grabbed his hand and let him lead me out of the plane. The air and weather was much nicer, "Are we in LA?" I ask, no LA is a long flight.

"Florida, baby." His teeth shimmer as he smiles down at me.

I have never been to Florida before but safe to say i won't argue. I don't remember the last time i was at the beach, i hope he takes us.

"You're good at surprises." I intertwine our hands.

After an unnecessary long time of waiting for our luggage, Kairi showing his badge to the staff to get them to hurry up, it worked, we made our way in an uber to the hotel.

I was looking out the window the whole time, it was so beachy and bright, definitely a change from New York.

We reach the five star hotel and the only thing i thought was that obviously, Kai's materialistic.

He signs in and we get to our room.

It was a normal hotel room, bigger bed than usual, closets and everything, white and baby blue theme. I walk straight to the window and open the door onto the balcony.

We had the perfect view of the beach, literally perfect.

Kairi's arm wraps around me, "Like it?" He kisses my jaw.

"You're the best." I can't wait to go to the beach. I'm suddenly wide awake.

"I know." He kisses my neck, "Stay on here while i check the room." He let's go of me.

I do as he says, he makes sure to check literally everything. The massive mirror in front of the bed, i think... i am getting very unholy thoughts of what i'm going to ask him to do to me in front of that.

Checks the bathroom, under the bed, the sockets and fire alarm and everything to make sure there was no cameras.

"Do you do that to every hotel room?" I take my jacket off.

"No but i'm with you." He smiles, "You had no bikini's so we need to buy some."

"What's the point of having bikinis when i live in the city?" I raise my eyebrow.

"We'll get some for when i take you out next." He lifts me up, putting me on the counter in front of the mirror.

He leans in but i move away, "Hm, tonight." I tap his chest, "Mirror."

He raises an eyebrow, slightly confused.

"I want to watch you when you fuck me." I  smile, "Like... fuck me, Kairi."

He laughs, "I think i, like fuck you, Athena."

I shake my head, "Sometimes you can be soft because you don't wanna hurt me-"

"Your eyes roll to the back of your head and i get worried." He admits. Liar, it turns him on but he always slows down.

"I like it rough." I jump off the counter, "Come on, we're going to get bikinis so we can go to the beach."

"Oh suddenly you're in charge?" He slaps my ass.

"Did you have something planned?" I ask. It's 5PM on a friday, not much we can do.

"Not today, lead the way baby." He grabs my hand.

After he buys me a stupid amount of bikini's, we go back to our hotel room, he couldn't take his hands off me while we changed, made sure everybody knew i was taken by marking my neck with hickeys, and then told me to put his shirt on until we reached the beach.

The sand was soft between my toes, his hand gripped mine and he was shirtless which every single person walking past him turned heads to look at him again.

"You annoy me." I pull the towel out of my bag, putting it on the sand.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because. You can be shirtless and have everyone stare at you but i can't."

He smirks, "Take the shirt off."

I do exactly that; the warm sun hitting off my skin. I hope i tan a little.

The bikini was blue, i think his favorite color is blue. The top held up my breasts nicely, however i didn't really like the material because i could see my nipples through it.

The bottoms rode up my hip a little and fitted me, like perfectly.

"Definitely going to be in front of the mirror tonight." He mumbles, "My love, i hate the ocean, you swim, i will watch you from here."

"Why'd you hate the ocean?" I ask.

"Been terrified of it since i was a child," He kisses my forehead, "Will run in if you drown though."

I laugh, "Okay, okay. I'll be back soon i just haven't been in a while."

"Take your time." He let's me go.

He plops onto the towel while i run into the ocean, it was cold but i was soon to warm up to it.

Honestly for about ten minutes i was just splashing around, enjoying my own company. I looked back at Kai and he was slouched over, looking down but glancing up every now and then.

I run back to him after ten minutes, shivering, he greets me with a towel. I look down to his sketchbook and pencils laying on the sand. "Were you drawing?"

"Yeah." He helps dry me down, "I can see your smile from a mile away."

"I forgot how much i like the ocean." I pull my beach throw over me, sitting down beside him. "Can i see what you were drawing?"

"No." He puts the sketch look back in his bag, "Not today."

"You never let me see your sketches." I pout.

"Usually your puppy eyes would get you where you want but not this time, baby. You know i won't show you." He lays back, his body tensing.

I trail my finger along his snail trail, "Did you bring your tattoo gun?" I have a happy trail kink, is that a thing? I love his little line of hair.

"I bought the whole set." He squints as he looks at me, "Really want me to give you a tattoo?"

"Yup." I lay beside him, "And i know what i want too."

"What?"

"Secret." I close my eyes the sun burning onto my skin.

We sun bathe for a while, argue because he didn't want me to lay on my stomach because then everyone would see my butt, so he sat up and watched me while i bathed on my stomach so my back could tan.

Shouted at people staring as they walked by.

Tried to fight somebody for looking at me and asking my number when he was right there.

Calmed himself.

Whenever the sun went down, i got up. He had just closed his sketch pad over, "Hamada i will see what's in there one day." I pull my beach throw over me again.

"One day, but not today."

=
=
=
=
=
THEY SO CUTE

word count: 1710