Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train

Start from the beginning

"WHAT!?", many of the people out of Valentine's followers and the people of Schicksal and AE yelled in confusion.

"That's one of the two reasons why I have entrusted the Saint's Corpse to her!"

"EEEEH!?", Kiana noised in even more confusion.

"As a last resort, if someone manages to beat me, the Corpse will let her have the might of Finality."

"And now, I will reach my goal, interfere and you die", the blond man said, menacingly striding forward with Kiana following him (less menacingly).

.

.

.

"I can't let you do this."

Suddenly a wall of ice appeared in front of the President's path. The blond man's head moved to the left, looking at the white-haired man. Kevin held his left arm up, icy fog still surrounding his limb. 

Another shock for the group except for Welt Yang and Otto Apokalypse, who knew that trusting World Serpent was destined to end in that way.

"I see, so my intuition was right", Valentine said, "It was the right choice to not trust you and to prepare for this outcome."

"!!!!!!" 

As Valentine said this, he caused another wave of surprised faces as nobody would have thought that Valentine already had foreseen this and come prepared.

"Zaychik, activate the device!"

Hearing his signal Bronya began to activate the device she got earlier.

"Kevin Killer Mk. 264, start!", an excited female voice could be heard from the device.

In front of them, a huge almost completely transparent cube began to dissolve and the Second Divine Key, the Cosmic Juggernaut appeared.

"Sorry, but I can't let this happen!", A crazy voice suddenly screamed as a violet-haired girl attacked Bronya and slapped the device out of the silver-haired girl's hand, and pushed her onto the ground.

"Bronya!", Seele yelled seeing her friend in danger.

"SIn Mal!?", Welt Yang exclaimed shocked about the girl's appearance.

Displeased by the situation, Valentine began to manifest his Stand. Seeing this, the Stand Users and Soldiers, alongside the Valkyries made themselves ready to battle the enemy mechs of the false Anti-Entropy.

"Stay back", the blond man said, no - commanding them, "I'll deal personally with them."

"You? And how are you going to beat the 'Hero of the Previous Era'?", Cocolia mocked him, "You better hand over that corpse to me!"

"Kiana."

"Y-yeah?"

"Concentrate fully on the Saint's Corpse."

"Hand over the corpse, I must destroy it."

"WHAT!?", Cocolia said, shocked by Kevin's words.

"Seems like your cooperation wasn't that long! Bleh!", Kiana now mocked, stretching out her tongue at the blond woman.

"As long as the Saint's Corpse exists, I cannot fulfill Project Stigma. It's the only way to save Humanity."

"You severely underestimate the Saint's Corpse power, Kevin."

"So is this your final answer?" Kevin said, manifesting his Divine Key, the Might of An-Utu.

"D4C!", Valentine called out, his Stand now fully visible and combat-ready.