JJ pulled me into his arms and he said, "I'm so sorry, Kie. I'm going to fucking murder him for touching you.."

"Can we not talk about this?"

"Why'd you do it with Pope?"

"I don't know, I felt bad for him. And I thought that he's a good guy and he'll be gentle and kind and help me to forget Rafe. And turns out, it only made it worse. Luckily it only lasted less than three minutes."

JJ laughed and said, "Three minutes, no wonder you were miserable.."

I laughed and said, "I'm zero for two so I think I'm just going to give up on finding love."

JJ looked at me and said, "Don't give up on love, Kie. You deserve happiness. Rafe and Pope aren't right for you. Rafe sure as hell isn't and Pope, well he's Pope."

JJ looked at me I let my emotions get the best of me and I kissed him. He pulled away and said, "Kie.."

"Yeah... Fuck.. Okay perfect. I lost Pope, John B, and now you all in the same day over the fucking rule I should have just followed from the beginning. Goodbye, JJ.." I said getting up when he started to speak

"I never said I didn't like it. I just want to make sure you know what you're doing."

"Yeah, it was stupid..." I said

"Kie, I love you.." He blurted out of nowhere which got my attention

I sat back next to him and he said, "I've been in love with you since we met in seventh grade. I never said anything because of that fucking rule but apparently, John B and Pope didn't care about the rule so I'm not going to keep ignoring my feelings for you. I love you..."

I was trying not to cry and I said, "I love you, JJ... It's always been you that I've wanted but I never thought you'd like me. You were always hooking up with someone."

"I was trying to get over you.." He said as he kissed me

We were making out on the beach and JJ pulled me onto his lap. He broke the kiss and said, "If I ever do anything you don't like or you're not comfortable with, stop me. Okay?"

"Okay." I said as I kissed him

I felt so safe with JJ. He was an amazing kisser and our little make-out sesh was getting heated. We were on the beach and he stopped.

We left the beach and I invited him over to my house as my parents were both at work. We went up to my room and continued where we left off. I pulled JJ's shirt off to reveal his perfect abs. He took my shirt off and he started kissing every inch of my body.

He started on my lips, my neck, my shoulders, my arms, my hands, then he moved to my chest. I was still in my swimsuit but he looked at me for approval before each move. He kissed my stomach and then he paused at the waistband of my shorts.

"It's okay, you can keep going." I reassured him

He pulled my shorts off and I was still in my swimsuit bottoms. He went down and kissed my legs and worked his way back to my hips. He knew exactly what he was doing.

He stopped again but I took the lead and I took off my swimsuit top and undid his shorts and pulled his boxers down with them. JJ did not disappoint.

Now it was my turn. JJ was moaning and then he kissed me again. He worked his way to my hips with small kisses, but much faster this time. He pulled my swimsuit bottoms off and this was it.

"Are you sure, Kie?" He asked

"Yes..." I said as he slowly entered me

JJ was slow at first making sure I was okay and gradually picking up the pace. We laid there after together and his arms were wrapped around me and my head was on his chest.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I haven't said a word and we've been laying here for almost an hour

"Yes, I'm just thinking about how much I love you."

"I love you, Kie..."

I started laughing and said, "You're excellent in bed by the way.."

He laughed and said, "So are you."

"I don't remember Rafe much but I remember Pope and thinking this is the worst thing in the world, why do people love it so much. Now, I know why.."

JJ being JJ had to asked, "So like size wise where do I compare?"

I burst out laughing and said, "Let's just say that I've used tampons that are bigger than Pope and Rafe isn't far from Pope."

JJ laughed and said, "I'm the winner.... No, really, I mean it. I win the best thing of all and that's getting to be your boyfriend and love you every day for the rest of my life."

A.N.

please comment any ideas or scenarios you'd like to see!