"Deb's, I need you to find any old school supplies and, Carl, I need you to put all daycare supplies back in the basement, Ian you can help him with the heavy stuff." Fiona tells them.

"Okay." Debbie replies.

"Lip, you and Morgan can clean the pools." Fiona tells us. "There's a few surprises in there."

"Carl, tell Lip to do it himself." I say.

"Lip, Morgan says you can do it yourself." Carl repeats to Lip.

"Carl, tell Morgan she's being a douchebag for not talking to me." Lip says.

"Morgan, Lip said thats you're being a-" I place my hand over Carl's mouth to shut him up.

"Whatever you guys are still doing, I want it over before school starts." Fiona tells us.

"Guys, hide the money!" Lip whispers when he hears Grammy and Frank coming downstairs.

We all quickly scatter out of the house.

---

I'm helping Ian train for West Point while Debbie chooses her outfit for school.

"For the first day of school, what if I wear this red top with these blue shorts." Debbie says.

"It must be nice to not get hand-me-downs." Ian says. "I got all of Lip's old crap."

"Yeah and I got all of Fiona's." I say.

"This pink top is nice." Debbie continues to sort out her outfit. "It has flowers. Flowers are for babies, aren't they?"

"You're lucky none of mine or Fiona's clothes don't fit yet." I tell her.

"I wish I could get brand new clothes." Ian continues with his sit-ups.

"Guys, I'm going to need more help than this." Debbie sighs.

"Good, you're here!" Debbie says as Lip walks in. "I'm trying to make a good impression for my last year of elementary school."

"Red top, blue shorts." Lip tells her.

"That's what I thought, thanks." She smiles.

Lip loudly clears his throat. "Karen and I are getting back together. She ditched Jody. Now I can step up and be a father to our kid."

"Why, what's wrong with Jody?" Debbie asks.

"He's a tool." Lip tells her.

"How will I know if I'm dating a tool?" She asks.

"You'll figure it out, or we'll beat the shit out of him for you, don't worry." Ian says as he walks upstairs.

Debbie then follows him up.

"Pathetic." I say to Lip as he goes to walk out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, she speaks!" Lip says.

"You can have anything you want. This is the life you choose?" I stand up and walk towards him.