Chapter 2 - The Present !

Start from the beginning

The class became quiet after hearing their teacher yell at them and became interested on who those students might be.

As they became quiet three kids entered the room,

The first one having pale skin, brown hair , black eyes , wearing (anbu without jacket) black t-shirt with a red swirl on the left shoulder, black cargo pants and black shinobi sandals.( think of minato's outfit in black and without jacket).

The second one having ravine  hair , obsidian eyes , wearing  the same outfit as the first one except having an uchiha clan at the back of the t-shirt, having his hands tucked in the pants pocket.

The third one having blond hair , light sapphire eyes and whisker marks on the cheek wearing blue t-shirt with red swirl on the left shoulder, blue pants and dark blue shinobi sandals with hands behind his head.(think of minato's outfit without the jonin jacket)

Iruka watched the three boys enter without any show of emotion. He then sighed as he watched several girls drooling and looking at the boys.

"Ahem !! Now can you guys introduce yourselves ? " said Iruka.

"Yo ! Myself Uzumaki Naruto, likes training,  ramen and my tea----" Naruto stopped  as he saw Sai, Sasuke glaring at him with killer intent heavily leaking from them and turned to look at the class which was shivering with fear.

"Tea....chers , yeah , my teachers nothing else. " Naruto said with a sweat dropping and the class huffed air as a sign of relief.

"Name's Uchiha Sasuke, likes my brother and training." said Sasuke.

"My name is Sai , I like drawing and making friends ." said Sai as he bowed towards the class.

"Show off !!" murmured Sasuke low enough to make only Naruto and Sai hear it.

"I am going at the back." said Naruto as he walked to the last seat only to be joined by Sasuke and Sai.

Next to them, they observed Sakura and Ino looking at them with drool forming in their mouths.

Sai watched how Naruto and Sasuke were ignoring them as Naruto was looking outside the window and Sasuke sleeping , he thought it was rude but sighed as he couldn't do anything about them.

So he himself looked Sakura and Ino in the eyes and smiled making the girls blush heavily and nearly fainting.

'Aren't they over exagerating?' he thought to himself.

"Leave it , you can't possibly  understand them." said Sasuke as if reading his mind.

"I think you are right." said Sai turning his attention towards Iruka who was teaching something about past.

After few hours,

Observing how none of students were interested in history, Iruka thought to use the last period for  shuriken throwing and taijutsu practise.

Just then an idea came to his mind ' Why not do the taijutsu practise in the form of a tournament. It would definitly make it more interesting ' he thought to himself.

He clapped trying to get the class' attention and to wake the sleeping ones.

"Now class I know you guys are not interested in history so we will be heading to the training grounds for the shuriken practise." he said.

"Yay!!" some students shouted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the training ground,

"So students, I will give you a set of 10 shurikens which you would have to shoot at the target. Understood?" asked Iruka.