37...........Why him!?

[Your pov]

“How can I just move on….. I’m losing you to that stupid red head. He’s going to take you away from me and you’re going to be getting better, while I’m stuck behind you,” he cried.

“Jin…. I’d never leave you behind. Kirishima isn't going to be taking me away from you,” you tell him. “I’m just ready to start a new chapter of my life. And I want you and Kirishima to be there.”

You take a deep breath and let out a sigh. Jin is your everything. You couldn't imagine life without him, but you just don't love him the way he loves you. And maybe it was better for him to go through this heartache, maybe… this is what he needed to go through in order to get over you.

“Y/n, why is it that stupid red head though!?” he asked sternly, “He made your life ten times worse! He told everyone about your secrets, and sent people after you! Why out of everyone you could have, why is it him!” He was so distraught, "Why is it him out of all people! Why is it him!?"

“Jin I don't understand why you can't just get over this and move on! I told you I don't feel the same way, and that we aren’t going to get together! You are my best friend!” you yelled.

“I know but-” he argued.

“NO! I don't like you like that Jin,” you say again.

“I know, but I can't just make these feelings go away! I can't just fall out of love with you Y/n!” tears started to fall down his face again, “I… I can't just not be in love with you! It was always me and you. I have NEVER loved anyone but you! I was waiting and waiting, and I know you don't love me that way. But I don't have a single memory of us where I haven't been in love with you. Every time I look at you I see nothing but someone that is absolutely perfect. Your laugh keeps me going and every time I see you cry it feels like my heart is getting torn out of me and ripped to shreds right in front of me!!!” He seemed so mad and frustrated. And this is the first time that he's ever actually….. yelled at you...like actually yelled at you.

“Jin I-” he didn't even want to listen to you, his emotions were overflowing, and it was his turn to let them out and it was your turn to listen to him

“I love you so so much Y/n! And you never even looked my way! I tried everything I possibly could and you never even looked at me!” he stood up off of the bed and started pacing, while occasionally stopping to face you and he was constantly using his hands to talk.

“I have been in love with you for YEARS Y/N! YEARS!” he cried, “And I'm just supposed to stand here and do NOTHING while I watch that red head steal you away from me! ”

You were speechless. You had no idea that his feelings were making him so upset. You didn't know that he would feel so betrayed. But kirishima stealing you away? That is not what's happening at all. 

“Jin… he’s not…” you were at a loss for words, “I’m not getting taken away! I'm always going to be here with you.” 

“Yes! You fucking are Y/n! I’m watching the love of my life getting taken away from me little by little every single day. It's so painful and it's killing me! It’s fucking killing me and fucking with my head so much, Y/n. And yeah, I know you probably don't see and you probably don't think it's a big deal but it is! It is to ME! And he's always going to be with you too!” he cried.

He took a small pause and ran his hand through his hair quickly and gripped his fist into it, and then released it staggeringly.

     “I would have done anything you wanted! I would give up everything for you! I would give up everything if it meant I could be with you! I was always there with you, and he was only there for a fraction of it. He didn't clean your wounds when you were hurt and bruised, and he didn't braid your hair every. single. day. before you went to school, because your mom was to fucking drunk or fucked up in the head to do it! He didn't stop those girls in grade school from picking on you! He was never there for you when you needed someone! But I was! I have been there with you through everything…. I've seen you at your very best and you fucking worst! Your rock bottom! You have let me SEE you at your very best and you fucking worst. That was me! That was always me Y/n! That was always me! I was always there! ” He was more frustrated than sad right now, and it just felt so horrible to see him like that, “And I’m STILL here… and I’ll always be here…”

“Jin….” you tried to interrupt, but he was just rambling and stuttering and it didn't even sound like real words at this point, just grunts and heavy breaths, and small sobs that were interrupted by little weak hiccups.

“JIN!” you yelled again. 

WHAT!?” he yelled back. And it was a scary yell… it was loud, and gravely, and deep, and almost sounded like it came straight from deep in his chest.

You got up and put your hands in his and looked him dead in the eyes.

“I will never leave.” you said, “Me and you are always going to be partners in crime…..just…not literally…anymore,” you finished awkwardly.

“I just don't want to be alone again… I lost everything else to something horrible that I couldn't stop… I don't want to lose you to something that I might be able to change,” he said quietly.

He got quiet and nothing but the sound of occasional sniffles filled the room.

“If I asked you to choose….me or him,” he asked, “would…..would I lose?”

“Jin… I love you, you are my best friend, you are my entire world and more! But you have no right to tell me who I can and can't like. You don't get to have a say in whatever relationship I want to have. And it's not fair for you to ask me to choose one of you,” you say sternly and flatly. 

“I know….. I’m sorry..” he said. 

You let out a sigh and smiled at him. You bonked him on the side of his head gently with the side of your hand. 

“You're an idiot.” you say.

“But I’m your idiot…right?” he laughs and wipes his eyes. A second passed and his eyes just started to water again. 

“Yeah… you're my idiot,” you say softly.

“I just…” his eyes started to water again, “I'm just so—”

The door opens and you and Jin turn your heads and look over to see Kirishima and Mr. Aizawa entering the room.

“We got good news Y/n!” Kirishima said with a huge smile.

[A/n: Hope you liked the chapter!]