Loss of home

I had just broken up with my boyfriend, he was paying the rent but I didn't feel comfortable with him so I tried to find a house on the internet.

I had just found a certain Katia who was renting a house a little farther than London in the countryside, it was close because I lived in Brighton. Day 1: I try to contact Katia who apparently is an old lady with a luxury home, at least I think but this is the photo she put.

 Day 1: I try to contact Katia who apparently is an old lady with a luxury home, at least I think but this is the photo she put

I didn't trust much but all the others cost too much and that was the only one for me, I had little money but it was enough.

Day 2: Meet Katia I had to meet Katia today, she gave me the address but it seemed more strange, I was in the car and at one point I saw an old woman with an equally creepy house behind her, I hoped it wasn't my rented house but it was her.

"Hi you should be Carmen right?". Said the old lady. "Yes I am". "Excuse me but this is not the house, it is very different in the photo!". "You cheated me!". "I'm sorry dear but as you said it is your only choice!".
And she's right!

Then she let me into his house which was all vintage and a little creepy. Then she left leaving me the keys with a note containing the explanations of the malfunctioning appliances.

1 month later, I had everything fixed and it was practically my home except for the fact of the insects that did not want to disappear.I was still a little scared because in the forest it is very scary the nature that makes noises or other things in short a bit of everything. After a while I decided to go to the attic if maybe there was something that could interest me but I found a small hatch as if it was needed in an emergency, in fact there was a mini curtain in front to not point out, it was locked but there was a key next to me and then...