LUNA'S POV 

I see her leave the room I try to stop her from leaving but anya comes out of no where and tells me.

You did this to her!!

Back to y/n's pov

We just sat there hugging each other till I stop crying.

I get up off the floor and make my way to the bed I lay down on my pillow when anya lays down beside me we face eachother I look at her eyes then her lips then her eyes then lips.

I take my hands and put them on her face and lean into her and kiss her lips ever so gently.

Well as you know the kissing turned into a makeout sessions.

I rolly body uptop of hers as I kiss her with passion and hunger.

I take her belt buckle and unloop it sliding down her pants I push her shirt up I put my mouth on her stomach leaving kisses all over her abs I take my hand and gently put my thumb on her clit rubbing small circles on it making her moan at my touch.

I slide her panties down gently and I shimmy my way down her body I unbuckle my pants and take them down I take off my boxers and grab a condom off the table and I was about to open the wrapper when anya took it opening it and putting it on my cock I take off her shirt leaving her in only her bra and hafe on pants I lean down to her neck and kiss it I bit her earlobe making her moan I whisper in her making shivers go down her while body  beg for me Eni beg for me.

I keep sucking and kissing on her neck waiting for her to beg I take my hand and stroke her clit but taking my hand back each time I do it.

Stop teasing love she says to me and fuck me already please I beg you I want you she says the last part in a whisper.

What was that I say with a smirk say it louder I didn't here you.

I need you she says louder I want you she tries grinding her hips on me but I say stop it.

I take my hands stroking her clit with my hands we switch places so she is up top I find the right moment to put my cock inside of once I do that she let's out a gasp.

  I keep going the way I'm going I quicken my pace flipping us over so I'm on top again I kiss her lips quickening my pace making her moan in my mouth.

Y/n I'm going to...

I slap her thigh making her wince that's not my name Eni I tell her she takes my shirt off wanting to touch me.

Mommy go faster please I need to cum.

I quicken my pace she moans and screams my name while she comes but I keep going I'm going really fast I grab her hands I put them on my breasts wanting her to touch me I lean down into her she puts one of my tits in her mouth and sucks on it and bites it once I slap her in the thigh making her moan I slap her again making her moan again she goes on my other tit and begins to suck on it making me moan this time.

Any I think I'm going to cum keep sucking.

She bites me again and I slap her thigh I grab the back of her head cause I am taller then her and push it into my chest making her bite me again I didn't have time to react when she sreamed my name and we both came together I pull myself up rolling my hips making her moan as I was hitting her   g-spot she puts her hands on my breasts again pinching them and that hurt I slap her thigh again and push my cock deeper inside making her gasp and I hit her g-shot fully this time I lean down and whisper in her ear round 2.

She nodds her head and I slap her thigh and say words mariposa (butterfly in Spanish).

Yes mommy round 2.

Good girl I said with a smirk I start pushing in and out of her hitting her g-spot everytime she then squirts all over the condom and I can feel it she sucks on my breast again she pushes her tounge against my nipple making me moan cumming inside of her she looks at me with wide eyes.

Y/n I felt that I think the condom broke yes I think that too.

I pull out of her with a worried look on my face she turns the lamp on looking down at my cock she leans back down to the pillow she let's out a shaky breath and starts to cry I pull her in for a hug telling her it's ok even if we might be pregnant.

She stops crying and looks up at me I was sitting on her legs while she was laying  down she sat up and got out of bed she started to get her clothes on she turned back to me and said come on get changed we have a party to get to cause we probably missed the wedding part of it I was have way getting changed with only my boxers and jeans on and someone bardges in the room and anya putting on her pants well about to the person at the door was luna she looks at me with wide eyes and looks at me boobs witch anya stood in front of me luna turns around and leaves shit I whisper to myself this was going to be a lot harder to explain the Lexa trying to get my moms blessing to marry clark.

*****************************

Part 2 of this soon