PLEASE READ!

(*'∀`)ノ welcome ヽ('∀`*)

!!!

I DO NOT condone these types of relationships irl. Please be mindful that the stories I make are FICTIONAL. It is only made for fantasies and entertainment, and any of the harmful actions mentioned in this book should NOT be imitated.

!!!

Things I want to note:
1. I can take constructive criticisms, please don't be rude about it. Be respectful.

2. This is my first Yandere & quick transmigration story.

3. Might have curse words here and there. Will avoid it as much as possible though.

4. Updates takes me about 1-3 days, might take longer if I'm busy! I always update within a week though!

5. I will be using she/her for Y/N, BUT if you don't use those pronouns, you're still welcomed to read this story. Keep in mind, there will be parts where there are descriptions of feminine attributes throughout the story.

6. I will put a song on both the first and the last chapter for every story, the chosen songs will be related to the story applied! If you don't want to listen to the songs, feel free to not listen to them! I just put them there for fun :)

7. Picture on the cover is NOT owned by me, I found the gray-scaled version on Pinterest. The original artist is @kohaku_0 on Twitter.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

All about the story:
1. You can picture Cedric however you want. I'll try my best not to have define descriptions of his appearance in the story. The same will be applied to Y/N.

2. This will be several Yandere stories in one book, you'll just be traveling through different worlds.

3. All of the main guy characters will be the same person (Cedric), they'll just come from different worlds and probably forget about your past experiences with them from other worlds.

4. I'll use the same name for Cedric, to reduce some confusion.

5. Cedric's attitude WILL change throughout the different worlds, one thing he won't change is his love for you ;)

6. Of course, there WILL be mentions of death (+ sexual assault & many more uncomfortable things), cause this is a Yandere story.

7. There are Easter eggs with most names I give. It'll give you an idea of what the person/place/clan/thing is represented. Sometimes, it'll even foreshadow the future parts of the story~

8. The start of this story is a bit iffy at first, but I promise it'll get better later on!

*★*----------HAPPY READING!----------*★*