"It's Achara Leechaiyapornkul"
Ten said.

"Thank god she doesn't have a long ass name like you"
Taeyong said walking out the room then he heard a faint.

"hey!"

⏭️

Achara POV

I was about to land in Korea I miss my twin so much we haven't seen each other in almost 5 years I had to basically run away from home.

Well here is what happened..

Flashback

"You needed me dad?"
She asked as enter his room.

"Achara instead of calling me dad why don't you call me daddy"
He said making me gag.

"Ew no what the fuck is wrong with you!?"
She asked angrily and boy he didn't like that.

He walked towards her yanking onto her hair really hard making her whimper in pain.

"You listen to me girl you're always in that night club stripping for dozens of men but you can't even take off your bra for me dirty slut!!"
He shouted as he shoved her head to his crotch.

Her cries never stopped but she took a bottle that was near by and smashed it in his head making him pass out bleeding.

Running out the room she went to her room and grabbed the bags she packed for Korea along with all the money and she was out the door to her aunts house.

Knocking hard on the door hard her mother opened it and saw her state it broke her heart.

"Who-"
She cut off her mother by placing tons of money in her hand.

"พ่อพยายามจะข่มขืนแม่ แต่ฉันหนีไปได้ เอาเงินนี้ไปช่วยตัวเองและป้า ถ้าพ่อมาขอให้โทรแจ้งแม่ตำรวจ ฉันจะไปเกาหลีเพื่ออยู่กับสิบ ฉันรู้เรื่องนี้มาก แต่ฉันไม่มีเวลามาก"
("father tried to rape mother but i can escape Take this money to help yourself and aunt. If father comes and asks, call the police. I'm going to Korea to be with ten. I know this is a lot but i don't have much time")
She said crying frantically.

"ไม่เป็นไร ลูกสาวของฉันจำได้ว่าฉันรักคุณและดูแลตัวเองและบอกพี่ชายของคุณว่าฉันไม่เคยหยุดรักเขา"
(its ok my daughter remember i love you and take care of yourself and tell your brother i never stopped loving him)

And with that she left her aunts house to the airport, once she arrived she went straight to the bathroom. Changing into a over sized black hoodie with shorts and black boots she washed and wiped her face to get rid of the tear stains, finally she comb through her hair it was blonde like tens hair.

She went to board her plane and once she got on and the jet took off she was relived she didn't have to worry about the monster back at home

End of flashback

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

This is how her hair looked and ten also has the same color as well