High School Sweethearts - 1 (Shy, Art Genius X Cheerful, Piano Genius)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  When you arrived, you noticed a soothing smell. You opened your eyes and looked around to observe your surroundings. You seem to be in a music room right now, the room was decorated rather nicely with musical instruments within it. 

  You then noticed that the smell was coming from the automatic fragrance dispenser by the door. It's a really nice smell, you have to admit. Sadly, you weren't quite sure what it smells like.

You soon realize that you're sitting in front of a piano. 

'Am I good at piano? ' You thought.

"Bally light, please give me the information about me in this world."

  There was a moment of silence before 520 replied back to you, you smiled slightly to the thought that it was disappointed in you for actually calling it "bally light". 

  "Alright, your name and birthdate is still the same in this world. You're currently 16, a piano enthusiast and genius. Your family consists of musicians, it's not surprising that you're also a music lover. Sadly, your health isn't the best, it's not life-threatening, but it is surely annoying. You were preparing for a performance for the 100th anniversary of your school, that's why you're in a music room."

  "Interesting," you soon feel horror creeping up to you, "but wait! I don't even know how to play the piano, what am I going to do with the performance?!"

  "No worries! Since you're piano genius, you'll get it easily. Plus, you'll remember all your memories by tonight, so you'll remember on how to play the piano by then, it's kinda a slow process."

  You sighed in relief, you were about to pass out from the intense stress you were feeling. 520 wasn't kidding when it said that this body is weak.

  "Let me tell you about the person that you're gonna soon meet with, his name is Cedric. He's 15, a year younger than you, and goes to the same high school as you. He's a shy one, and he's VERY good at art. Sadly, his family isn't the most supportive about it. BUT, thankfully, you guys are neighbors since the start of high school and got to know each other, soooo you got the chance to say supporting words to him. That's why he's got a crush on you, as you can see on the intimate level."

"Intimate level? Where is it?" You looked up and saw a horizontal bar with a large 80% above it.

"Oh. Found it, what is that bar for?" You asked 520 while inspecting the bar.

  "It's for you to know how much the male protagonist likes you, there are 6 different types of relationships based on the bar. 1% to 20% means acquaintances, 21% to 40% means friendship, 41% to 70% means that you guys are close friends, 71% to 90% means that he likes you, 91% to 99% mean that he loves you, and finally, 100% means that he's WILLING to die for you."

  "Willing to die for me? I doubt anyone would do that to be honest..." You weren't very convinced that anyone would be willing to die for someone else, after all, humans are selfish.

  "Oho, when I say that he would die for you, I really meant that, he's gonna be a yandere after all." Even if 520 doesn't have a face, you can still see the smug look that it wears from the tone of its words.

"True- wait, WHAT?! YANDERE? HE'S A YANDERE?"

"Lower your voice! Someone migh-" 520 got cut off from the sound of the door opening.

  You looked back from your seat to see who it was, praying that whoever was by the door didn't hear the contents of what you had said.

You slightly widen your eyes because the person was...

Cedric.

*★*----------------------------------*★*