Intro !! Woohoo !!

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

HII, EVERYONE !!!

it's been like... two years since i first made this book (crazy omg?!?!?) so i'm gonna update this intro haha

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

➢  to get things started, i'd love to thank ALL of you for reading my story ! i'm sooo excited for you to start reading, and PLEASE feel free to give feedback!

this is my first, (and probably) only story on wattpad, and despite me working on this book for a while, i still barely know what i'm doing (hahaha).

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

➢   dunno if you'll even read this (LOL) but i'm iris! i'm still in high school, and uhhh i play varsity volleyball, i LOVE to read, and im otw to becoming a nursing assistant. honestly, i don't really care what you call me—iris, author, etc.. just pls don't call me author-san/author-kun 😭

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

➢   bc i'm still in school and super busy, updates r really wacky and inconsistent. usually i just write whenever i feel like it, so i don't really have a schedule!

just so u guys know, if i go long without updating, (i just recently went like.. 5 months i think LMAO) i'm not dropping the book unless i say so!!

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

➢   you may notice that chapters may have: "edited as of ___"!

i've been rewriting editing chapters since like, the beginning of 2023. i'll probably work on them all the way through the red light district arc! my writing has gone through a lot of changes since then, lmao.

because of this, you may see my writing change between chapters (and pls bare with me!!!)

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

➢ quick q&a! (so you know what you're getting into!!)

Q: are there any love interests?

A: yes! i write tanjirou as the main love interest, but i also write cute moments with other characters.

Q: will this story follow the main storyline?

A: yes! but i do add a few little fun arcs for fillers.

Q: is this a self-insert? ( y/n ?)

A: yup. imagine y/n however you want to! (though i do specify that y/n wears a certain accessory, and that she has hair)

Q: any trigger warnings that i should know of?

A: at the beginning of each chapter, there's warnings to look out for! read at your own risk.

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

okaaay, that's enough of that. don't want to take too much of your time from this intro

plspls enjoy the book!! thank you so much for clicking on it, love u sm :)

don't be shy to comment, or even reach out to me! i love interacting with you guys!! i check notifs pretty frequently!

hopefully i'll see you soon!
enjoy!! :)

- iris ♡