High School Sweethearts - 2 (The Meeting)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

"Y/N?" Cedric called out to you.

  "Oh, hi there, haha..." You awkwardly greeted him, thinking that you might've already screwed up.

  Cedric sensed that something's fishy about you, you normally don't greet him like that. 

  "Uh.... Are you alright?" He said while slightly raising an eyebrow, "I was on my way to find you but I heard shouting coming from the music room. So, I quickly ran here to see if you're okay."

  You were mesmerized by his beauty. It's like all your thoughts and worries just suddenly disappeared by just looking at him. 

...Until 520 reminded you to focus.

  "Oh! Uhm, I thought I saw a spider, but it was just my eyesight playing with me." You tried to speak as natural as possible. You haven't gotten the memories yet so you hope that this is how the original owner speaks.

  Cedric was still thinking of the way you greeted him. He soon brushed it off, assuming that you're probably stressed from the amount of things you'll have to do this week.

  "If you say so... By the way, let's go home together, it's getting pretty late, I wouldn't want you to walk home by yourself."

  You'll need to decline his offer, it'll be safer if you spend as little time with him today so you won't blow your cover up. 520 heard your thoughts and wiggled as a sign of agreement.

  "You can go first! I'll practice a bit more before going home, you don't need to wait for me," you said, smiling at him afterwards.

  Cedric knows that you're very persistent so he listened, it's not like he can't follow you home secretly anyways.

He nodded and told you to be careful before going out of the room.

  You sighed and talked to 520 through your mind, 'I'm just going to talk to you like this from now on, it's WAY safer.'

"Yeah, you should probably do that... By the way, Cedric's probably not going home."

'He's gonna stalk me right? ' You weren't too surprised.

"Bingo~ He's gonna be waiting for you outside, hiding, of course."

  You pursed your lips after hearing what lighty ball said, it's going to be a lot harder to have privacy than you thought. You shouldn't break your cover up at all times, Cedric is probably going to always watch you...

  "Back to where I was saying, you'll need to get the intimate level to 100%, that's gonna be your main quest. You can use any technique you'd like, as long as it gets the number up."

'Got it.'

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You're now on your way to your house. Of course, you didn't practice at all, since you don't even know how to play the piano yet. Heck, you don't even know what's the piece you're going to play. Now, you're just hoping that Cedric didn't notice anything unusual about you.

  Speaking of Cedric, The thought of him secretly following you actually didn't really creep you out at all. Instead, it feels nice to know that someone's actually willing to go out there to protect you. 

  Okay, now that you re-think about it, it sounds toxic. You're probably just weird. Eh, it's better to get used to it as soon as you can since you're going to encounter a lot more of these events from now on.

  'By the way, are... my parents home? Do I need to look out on anything when I'm interacting with them? '

  "Nope! They're in a different country right now, they'll come back in 10 days though, since the 100th anniversary of your school is in 11 days. So, you don't really need to worry about them for now." 520 said while floating forwards to catch up to you.

  Speaking of parents, you wondered about your own parents. What do they look like? Are they nice and supportive of you? Are they... still alive and healthy? Of course, no one can answer those questions for you. Especially yourself, since you had forgotten everything about yourself or your family, except for your name and birthday. 

  'Fuck, I really don't have much time don't I? I should probably make up a plan to make use of this opportunity to make Cedric fall in love with me...

"That's a very good idea, I'll be always here if you need me master!" 520 exclaimed.

You smiled at 520, who is right in front of you now, doing twirls as if it's dancing.

"Thank you... bally light," you whispered.

"HEY!! I heard that!"

*★*----------------------------------*★*