The Project

The bell rung, and the two boys left in a hurry so that they didn't get caught up in the schools hallways. They had little time to roam around as they had there next class  ( Art). Thankfully tae had this class with jimin, so he showed tae to the class and the fastest way to get there. Once they got in and choose there seats for that class, They were mindlessly chatting away until Jeon and his friends walked in.  Right away the girls, (and some of the boys were whispering things about him " wow look at jeon's hair, bright cherry red this time" "bro I swear to god RM could hit me with his car and i would still date him" "Suga's wearing eyeliner now holy shit he looks good."  The comments were practically endless.

                Taehyung rolled his eyes before sneakily taking another glance at jeon. Jimin was having a whole mental crisis over Suga's new eyeliner that he put on in-between the classes. But to their luck the trio sat right behind them. Tae and jimin quickly shared a glance to each other that quite clearly said ( oh fuck ) and then both continued to stare straight ahead not risking saying a damn word.  The teacher came in and talked about something that involved  a partner  behind them and a two week project. Blah Blah Blah tae was not even close to listening at this point. And then, out of absolutely fucking no where the teacher said it was time to partner up. tae turned to jimin who looked as pale as Casper the ghost. and said " what the hell is wrong with you, are you going to be sick , do you need the trash can, are you bleeding, are you dying? " "........ are you going to live ?.........." After a good minute, Jimin gasped and said " Do you even know what this hell-spawn of a teacher just said? " uhhhh no" " She just said we have to work on a AT HOME project with the person sitting behind you." It took awhile for it to click in taes head. But when it did. He almost packed up his shit and jumped out the window just to avoid this situation. He was paired up with jeon, Jimin was paired up wth Suga and Rm was with another boy called Kim seokjin. 

          Kim  seokjin looked just as petrified as tae and jimin did probably worse  if anything.  Thankfully jimin knew this kid and introduced tae to him. Tae this is jin, and jin this is tae  "Nice to meet you" jin said overly calm. "jin hes gay like us your fine" In seconds jin let out a breath he has been holding ever since he met the new boy " oh thank jesus" " I thought jimin was trying to turn a straight  guy gay again."  " Hey now, stfu you cant say shit after you told me you liked Namjoon" jimin whispered in a sassy tone. Jimin was about to keep going on his mini rant, but a somewhat deep voice cut him of.  "Hey you with the silver hair whats your name tiger?" Tae quickly realized he was the only person with silver hair and turned to talk to who ever called him "tiger" But when he turned around and was met with a smirking jeon starring right at him.  He very quickly lost all confidence and muttered out a small" T-Taehyung  and yours?" He asked trying to be somewhat polite even through he already new his name. "Jeon jungkook but you can call me Kook." " seems like were partners, who's house would you like to work at?" Well he gets straight to the point thought tae. " Umm yours I guess" He said. As his was still full of boxes from moving to his new home. Suga and jimin started a converation about random shit (that mostly consited in jimin blushing). And so did Rm and jin. Although Rm is acting way nicer then jimin has ever seen him be, well in reality, anybody's ever seen him be. 

                             (   725 word count   )

                                           Sorry for the late update, i think that the chapter size will differ, back and forth depending how its going, to be honest.  Well that's it for now byeee!