And if I thought the outside was pretty the inside was beautiful. It looked and felt so cozy.

"You like it." I almost gave myself a headache with how fast I nodded my head. I couldn't stop smiling.

"We can start baking in a second im going to take my hoodie off. "O-oh yea I should take your hoodie off so it doesn't get ruined."

"You can keep it on if you want I have plenty more plus I can just wash it."

"ok." Chuckling he made his way to what I'm guessing it is his room. While I waited I pulled the sleeves of the hoodie up ignoring the smell of blueberries coming from it.

I used the scrunching around my wrist to tie my hair into a pony tail before unpacking the groceries.

By the time I finished hyunjin was walking back into the kitchen. "Ready lixie." I nodded my head and we got to it.

——————————-

"Then you kneed the dough like this" I walked in front of him taking his hands in mine and guiding him on how to kneed.

"There you go see your doing it Jinnie." I couldn't stop smiling at how happy I was. I turned and looked up at hyunjin to find him already staring at me.

It was like we were in a daze he looked so beautiful. We slowly began to lean closer but was quickly broken out of our trance with the sound of a phone ringing.

Ignoring the red coating my cheeks I looked over at my phone lying on the counter. "I'll be right back." With a bid of his head he moved back so that I may get my phone.

Quickly answering it leaving to the restroom. "Felix omg how did your date go with your alpha"

"Sungie I've already told you stop calling him an alpha we don't know what rank he is. And I'm actually still with him and I'm spending the weekend with him." My voice slowly began to get quite at the end hoping he didn't hear me.

"WHAT! Really omg lixie I'm so happy for you!!! And if you want to know if hes and alpha just ask I'm sure he won't mind and I already know you've been itching to call him it." I rolled my eyes at his comment ignoring how loud he is.

"Anyways I'll leave you two to the baby making bye byeee."

"Bye-WAIT WHAT! Jisung-" I was cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up.

"That little-ugh" I cut my phone off turning around a retiring to the kitchen where hyunjin was kneeding the dough still.

"You ok."

"Yes. It was just jisung...can I ask you something."

"Sure, anything."

"Iwasjustwonderingwhatyourrankwas." He looked utterly confused at my question.

"Lixie if you want me to understand you I need you to talk in a proper sentence."

"I was wondering what your rank was, I have the urge to call you by your rank but I don't know it and jisung, i.n., and seungmin said your an alpha but they don't know that for sure and I don't want to call you something your not."

"Hey hey hey calm down. It's ok look at me Baby boy." I hadn't realized how worked up I had gotten over such a little situation. I had turned red and tears had begun to form in my eyes.

"Lixie look at me." I slowly looked up at him and his hands found they're way to softly cup the sides of my face.

"That's it good boy. Breath you're ok love." Once I had calmed down I took the time to look at him and his expression expressed so much worry and care. I was embarrassed I had even gotten worked up over something so small.

"I-I'm sorry Jinnie-Hey no absolutely not you have nothing to be sorry for. It's ok to get worked up I'll be here to make it better ok." Nodding my head I suddenly wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down to hug me.

I surprised my self and him but he quickly recovered returning the hug by wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer nuzzling his head in my neck.

He pulled away to look at me causing an unwanted whine to slip from my throat. A blush rose to my cheeks as I barred my head in his chest.

Chuckling at my behavior he gently pulled me away from his chest. "Do you want me to show you." Confusion clouded me but I quickly recovered after realizing what he had meant.

"You don't have to."

"It's ok." Stepping back only a little when I began to whine when he went to far.

Someone's becoming needy.

"I'm going to let my pheromones out ok." I nodded my head even though my heart was beating a 3 hundred miles per hour.

I had to grab the counter to stop myself from falling to my knees and baring my neck in submission. The intense smell of blueberries and power had my skin burning red, heart about to jump across the world, and eyes wartering.

"A-alpha~" Hyunjin quickly stopped grabbing me by my waist to stop me from falling. "Are you ok love."

"Mhmm I just need to take a breath." Squealing when he picked me up placing me in the counter. He handing me a water bottle and told me to drink.

"How about we take baths then we can go into the living room and have a movie night."

"I'd like that."

"Do you wanna bath first or should I."

"You can you ahead."

"Ok you can choose a movie while i shower the cookies are already in the oven so when they're done you can just take them out I also order pizza if you don't mind it should be here by the time you done."

"Ok."

💋!!!!!NOT PROOF READ!!!!!!💋