High School Sweethearts - 6 (Cat Café)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

You arrived to your class with Cedric, almost late. 

  When you opened the door, everyone went quiet and looked back at you two, thinking that it was the teacher who opened the door.

  Most of your classmates started whispering at the sight of you two, you didn't really care about it though.

You quickly sat down onto your seat and brought out the materials needed for you first class.

Cedric did the same thing as well.

  The room got soon got louder again from the amount of people talking, not about you two anymore though.

  "Master! Seems like Cedric got a notsohidden surprise for you~ Look at the zipper on his bag," 520 excitedly exclaimed.

  You glanced at his bag and saw an adorable keychain. It was in a shape of a cat laying down, seemingly sleeping.

  It was the keychain that "you" gave him when "you" first met him. You don't recall seeing him having that keychain on his bag before though...

"Heeyyy," you whisper-shouted, "Is that the keychain I gave you from a looooooong time ago?"

  Cedric nodded and smiled, it reminded him of the most wonderful event that had happened to him; that is, meeting you.

He remembered that you had gave him the cat keychain when you first met. 

  He hadn't really taken it out from the small box that it was stored in ever since you became friends. The gift was something really special to him, that's why Cedric didn't dare to keep on holding or using it, afraid that he might accidentally lose it.

  Cedric can't believe that he actually forgot about the present that you gave to him. He is disappointed in himself from it.

  He was going to check through your pictures again from the social media platform that you used yesterday night but then saw a picture of the cat café. It had then reminded him about the keychain. 

  And yes, he already knew about the cat café. He knew that you would tell him about it and was waiting for the right moment to ask you out... on a date.

You smiled back at Cedric, unaware that you have fallen into his trap.

  Well, not really. Since you'll still probably use that opportunity to get his intimacy level with you up.

The bell rang not long after; class is starting.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  Since you'll be going on a date with Cedric after school, you won't be practicing in the music room today. You have a piano back home anyways, and could always practice there.

  You're currently walking to the entrance of your school to look for Cedric. He seems to be so excited that he basically ran outside the moment he heard the bell ring.