What is wrong with me?

After the tour of the pizzeria You returned home. It was around 3 pm and you were kinda hungry so you decided to go get some food. 

You we eating in KFC and then you saw William with three other children walk in. He noticed you and waved at you. You blushed and waved back. After ordering their food they walked to you and sat with you.

,,Oh, hi there Y/N." said William. ,,Hi." you said. ,,I almost forgot to tell you. This is Elizabeth, Evan and Michael. My beloved children." William introduced you. ,,It's nice to meet you. My name is Y/N  L/N." you smiled at the kids. ,,Daddy, where do you know this nice lady from?" Elizabeth asked. ,,Liz, she is working in the pizzeria. I'm her boss." William smiled at his daughter. You started to blush because seeing William with kids and him being so nice gave you butterflies.

After you all finished eating William asked if he can take you home. Since you didn't have a car and was tired you nodded and followed him to his car. He helped his kids in the car and put their seatbelts on. You sat in front. You told him where you live and he started the car. His children were sleeping in the car and he looked at you while you waited at the traffic lights. You smiled him and turned away from him because you were blushing. Then you felt hand on your thigh and you gasped from the sudden touch.

,,Perhaps, you'd like to stay at my house tonight?" William asked and grinned. ,,I'd like to, but isn't it weird?" ,,No, not at all. At least you get to know me and my family better. Afterall we are gonna work together and we need to know eachother better." he smiled and you just nodded. You felt your heart racing and your face felt like it was on fire. 

After you arrived at his house, he woke up the kids and told them that you are staying for the night. They we happy and started screaming. Elizabeth wanted to have a tea party with you. You got out from the car and followed William to his house. ,,Mr.Afton? I don't have any spare clothes and anything." You smiled awkwardly. ,,That is not a problem. I can lend you some clothes from my wife. Is that alright with you?" ,,Yes, but wouldn't she mind?" ,,No, we are divorced and she left me some clothes of her." ,,Mr.Afton? Are you british? I couldn't stop noticing your accent." ,,Yes, I am indeed british. " I knew it. His accent is very hot. Wait? what is wrong with me. He is my boss I can't think about him like that. You started thinking and zoned out. A sudden sound of snapping fingers woke you up from your thoughts. ,,Y/N? Are you here?" he asked and you nodded while blushing. You sat on the sofa and Elizabeth came to you, grabbed your hand and took you to her room.

After playing with Elizabeth and Evan you heard William call for his children. They ran to him and he said that it's bath time. He prepared a bath for Elizabeth and then for Evan. Michael was old enough to handle it himself. William then asked if you wanna shower and you said yes. He gave you a towel and some of his wife's clothes. You went to take a long, hot shower and cleaned yourself. After you got dressed and was very satisfied with his ex-wife's clothes you left the bathroom and went into the living room. William and his childen were watching some fairytail and you decided to watch too.

After the fairytail ended, his children went to bed and you were left alone with William. He asked you if you would rather sleep in his room or in the living room and you said that it's up to him. He gave you his room and dissapeared somewhere into the house. You fell asleep.

You had a really weird but also pleasant dream. (cursive-dream)

William was cooking dinner. He was shirtless? You walked up to him and he turned to you. You saw his kind of muscular torso and your face grew red. You could also feel yourself getting wet. ,,Hello Y/N. Are you okay? you look kind of in arousal" he asked and you just pulled him closer and slammed your lips against his. He immediately started touching your sensitive parts and with the other hand he grabbed your boob. He pulled out from the kiss and sat you on the counter. He started touching your body and kissing your neck. You whimpered when he gave you multiple lovebites. Then everything went black of a while and after it went colorful you could feel something really big and long inside of you. You saw him, inside and he started thrusting inside you. ,,O-oh Will... faster!" you screamed.

And then you woke up. You were sweaty and kind of disoriented but then you saw William standing above you. He looked worried. ,,I went to get some clothes. And I heard you scream and whimper so I tried to wake you up." ,,Oh, sorry I had some weird dream." ,,It's okay. Will you be okay? should I stay here?" you said that it's okay and that he could go if he wanted to. As soon as the door closed behind him you burried your head in the pillow and screamed ,,WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!" in hopes nobody could hear. Then you slowly drifted to sleep.