Chapter 1

Tw death and extreme sadness

"Mirabel" Julieta screams.

"Mirabel where are you?" Agustín yells.

The whole family search the rubble desperately trying to find Mirabel. After she had tried to save the miracle and the house collapsed she had been missing for three hours.

They suddenly head an ear splitting scream. Dolores had found her.

Julieta and agustín ran hardest and were among the first to see mirabels body. The rest of the family came next. Aboulelas hand went to her mouth as she gasped at her grand daughters broken body.

She was crushed with blood pouring out of all the cuts on her body. Her face was fully white and in her hand she still clutched what was left of the candle.

Julieta let out the biggest most heartbreaking scream that anyone would ever hear. She dropped down next to her youngest daughters body. Sobs raked her whole body.

Augstín dropped down next to his wife. Tears stream down his face as he strokes Mirabels hair.

"I'm sorry Mirabel. I'm so sorry" he mutters.

Peppa pulls Antonio close to her and cry's into his hair. She knew about her youngest connection to mirabel.

Antonio held his mother like she was the last thing in the world. He couldn't look at Mirabels body. He felt like he was going to vomit. Dolores hugs herself and looks away. She cries silently.

Luisa and Isabella hug each other. Both girls cry silently into each others arms. Both of them devastated and blaming themselves. What was the last thing they said to each other? What was the last time the told mirabel that they love her?

Camilo was in shock. Mirabel couldn't be dead. His best friend when they were younger couldn't be dead. His shock gave way to anger. He turned to face Abuela.  

"You!"

Abuela looks at him in shock.

"YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU KILLED MIRA. YOU BROKE THE HOUSE. YOU DESTROYED THE MIRACLE. BRUNO RAN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU! YOU KILLED MIRABEL!"

Suddenly everything hit him at once. He was never going to laugh with Mirabel again. He was never going to change into her to make her laugh. Never again would they have a sleepover in his room. Never again would he come down and see her smiling. 

The realisation and the pain was enough to send him to his knees. He and the others grew up as siblings. Him and mira grew up as best friends. As twins. Even thought he was 2 months, 13 days, 6 hours and 29 minutes older then her.

He starts to cry and Félix drops down next to him.

In the trees a little distance away listening to the family's agonising cry's, stood Bruno. Tears drip down his face as he heard Camilo scream at his mum.

It took everything to not run in and comfort his family, but this was a family thing. He had only known mirabel till she was five. He only truly met her yesterday.

He only whispers.

"I'm sorry kid" before he turns and walks into the forest. He stood head held high and leaves the casita for the last time.

I know this is short but of I get enough reviews and comments I might continue the story and write this bit better. Anyways ;) ;) Completed for now.

bye guys hope u liked it.