High School Sweethearts - 7 (Who's More Adorable?)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

'OH. MY. GOODNESS.'

'IT'S SOOOO ADORABLE!'

  "I agree, but I'm still the most adorable being in every world though," 520 said.

'... okay fine, you're cute too, bally light'

"......"

  Aside from the conversation you just had with 520, you're currently trying very hard to not shriek from the creature's cuteness.

The cat looked up at you with its beautiful eyes and meowed again.

"meoooow"

  You closed your eyes and put your hand dramatically over the place of where your heart is.

  After calming down for a second or two, you finally opened your eyes and reluctantly pet the cat.

It seemed to enjoy your petting from how much it purred.

  Soon after, you began to feel more confident. So, you decided to put it on your lap and started petting it again.

(yes, ik Tippy is an angora rabbit but let's just pretend it's a cat for the sake of this story)

Okay, now Cedric is kindaaaa jealous of the precious little kitten now.

He told himself, 'Calm down Cedric, it's just a cat, I mean you like cats too right? '

  You noticed Cedric's intense stare at the cat, you don't really know if he wants to pet the cat too or he's just... y'know, jealous.

  So, you brought the cat mid-air to show him and said, "Look at this ADORABLE kitty Cedric! Isn't it cute?"

The boy was caught off-guard. He then looked at you and back at the cat.

"O-oh, yeah! It's adorable.........notasmuchasyouthough"

"Hm? Did you say something at the end? I couldn't hear you properly."

"Nothing! I was just saying that I want to pet it too..."

  "He DEFINITELY did not say that... The BEST companion 520 is here to tell you that he lied!"

'What did he say then? '

  "Well, he said that the cat wasn't as adorable as you... what a simp. I meannn, I'm not judging though."

'.... Where did you even learn the word simp from-'

"Uhm, Y/N, are you okay?"

"Oh! Yeah. I was just thinking on who's more adorable."

"Good save." 520 commented.

'... don't distract me for now'

Your bickering with 520 stopped as soon as you heard Cedric's voice.

"Well? What's your answer?"

"OF COURSE it's you!" You smiled, putting down the cat for now.

"Ding! Congratulations, you have earned 2%! The intimate level is at... 89% right now."

  Cedric was embarrassed even though he was expecting that answer from you. Good thing you didn't let him down.

  You smiled even brighter after hearing the notification, which made Cedric more embarrassed than he already is.

  While in this happy moment, the waiter from earlier happened to bring out the drinks that you two ordered.

"Sorry for the wait! Hope you guys enjoy your drinks, have a great time!"

  Cedric was too preoccupied on the compliment you just gave him, to the point that he didn't even remember that he had a grudge against the poor waiter.

The two of you said your thanks and the waiter left to do some other things.

  Sipping on your favorite drink, the two of you continued to joke around and played with the cats. 

Well, it was mostly you that was joking around buuut you get the gist.

The date was an absolute success for the both of you.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Cedric walked you home, what a gentleman.

The stalking part made him a not so gentleman though.

Anyways...

  You're now lying on your bed, thinking about all kinds of scenarios that you could possibly use for getting the intimate level up.

  Based on the estimations that you did from your schedule, there seem to not have much of a suitable opportunity. 

You thought of ways to solve this problem.

Then an idea came to mind.

"I got it!" You told 520, "Let's do this..."

*★*----------------------------------*★*