"That's what I thought." I say my eyes piercing right through her as I offer my hand to her, "Now... come with me, just for a while."

She hesitantly looks at me, turning her head towards her lady's who seemed to not know what to reply. Y/n then looks back at my hand before hovering it with her delicate and soft ones.

Why was I even here in the first place? That's what I have been questioning myself, what did she do to make me this attached to her? I was needing for her that's all there was to me, I would never feel things for her, but this slow burn in my heart that is used for me to live was doing things I never knew It could do.

She then places a leg over the window, her lady's instantly going over to her before helping her out.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Sukuna-san?" The new girl asks with a frown on her face as Y/n was finally out of her chamber.

I looked at the girl, "No, just watch the door for us minions."

I say teasingly a smirk plastered on my face as they all look at me in another disbelief look, "Lady Zenin, he just called us minions!"

She replies, pointing a finger at me I roll my eyes at her. Making Y/n glare towards me, and I had immediately stopped smirking in her gaze.

"Please be nice to them, Sukuna." She warns, I sighed before bowing my head to them.

"Okay... but let's not waste enough time and let's go." I say, taking in the lead I get out of the small roof, the rain had already stopped and the sky was slowly turning dark.

I looked behind me to make sure the little lady was following and she was, looking around of her surroundings she takes in the fresh air.

I stopped on my tracks and fully faced her, making her also stop and look at me with a confused look, "Where should we go?"

I ask with a raised eyebrow, "I don't know, but the forest seems peaceful."

I looked at her if she was joking but she clearly wasn't, I looked behind me seeing a dark forest with little bit of lights from the early stars appearing above the sky, I looked back at her.

"You wanted to go to that pitch black and scary forest? Let's go." I say, forcing to not let out a smile I grab her hands before dragging her with me to the forest.

Becoming one with the dark I held hands with her, knowing my eyes were probably glowing I ignored it and scanned around the silent forest for any sorts of place to stay and relax by.

I was about to get deeper into the forest when Y/n suddenly stops me by her hands and I immediately stop and turned to look at her.

"Let's go back, Sukuna." She says, I can see right through her eyes that she was nervous.

"Why? We just got here." I say back, my eyebrows raised I let go of her hands and I crossed it in front of my chest.

"My husband... he could be home right now, and it's already dark they're going to look for me for dinner." She reasons before looking down on the ground.

I was somehow mad about the rejection since I never had let anything reject me like this, but what can I do? I can't just force her no kill her that would be absurd. I sigh.

"Fine, do you want me to walk you back?" I say, my tone was blank and she lifts her head to look at my eyes.

"It's okay, we could still see each other tomorrow." She tells me, a small smile now placed right on her face.

"Whatever you say. Now, get lost." I demanded, but she had seemed to take it as a joke. Smiling at me before waving, she then turns around and disappears from my sight.

Was I really just attached to her? Or do I somehow feel something more than that? It's ridiculous very ridiculous, I wouldn't feel anything close to feelings, I was the king of curses after all.

Y/n's POV

My lady's helped me getting over the window, I sighed in relief after realizing I was finally in safe walls. I closed my windows with slightly shaken hands before placing my back against it, I looked over to my lady's who were all looking at me with a worried look.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I muttered under my breath but I was sure they heard it.

Then I flinched at the sudden sound of water hitting any surface exposed to it, Sukuna, was he okay? Did he find shelter? I felt bad to leave him out there but it would be safer to continue things tomorrow.

Bringing up my fingers through my hair I let out a annoyed sigh, "Things are becoming more and more complicated."

I say, letting my back slide to the ground I began to think my life's choices, would I be okay if I didn't continue seeing Sukuna? Would my sister still like me if I just stop?

I then feel Miya crouching in front of me, gently grabbing the hands that was covering my face she looks at me with a trust worthy expression.

"I know you, my lady. You are a fighter, and as much as I hate this situation, I can see the genuine feelings you have for that guy." Miya says with a soft voice, giving me smile she runs her hands to cup my cheeks, "It is not wrong to have feelings for someone."

"But I have a husband, Miya. I'm a very very bad person, I think I... I can never forgive myself for doing thi—

—No, you are just simply liking someone from a far distant, my lady. There's nothing wrong with that, he makes you feel safe and happy, we can see it." She adds once more before smoothing out my hair.

I sigh, before wrapping my arms to hug her, words can't express how much I'm lucky to have them as my lady's.

"Wife." His voice snaps me out of my day dream and back to the harsh reality from the other side of the shōji.