Chapter 13: Found a Nun in a Hay Stack

Start from the beginning

You know, I don't know what I was expecting.

10 minutes later

Izuku feeling groggy, starts to wake up again, his mind taking him back to the teasing Rias did to him. He feels that she let go, and gets up to get a pair of shorts.

"Sorry sorry, you really are easy to tease though. I'm just glad that when you're fighting women don't bother you, otherwise we'd have you become normalized with it through exposure. And I'd just miss those cute little reactions you give us." Rias says, ending with a small tease.

Izuku flinched slightly at the noise, but calms down. He looks over and sees she is sitting up on his bed, still completely naked. He looks away and goes to get her some of his clothes to wear.

"H-here you go." Looking away he sets them down for her to put on. It was just a pair of basketball shorts and one of his shirts that have a single word on it, this one says 'pants' on it.

It's funny in a cute way, but we are definitely improving his style. Rias thought.

"Thanks Izu for the clothes." She quickly puts them on, realizing they had a lot to discuss.

"Okay, you can look over now." Rias calls out. Izuku slowly looks over and sighs in relief that she meant it this time, they both take a seat on the bed, preparing for the talk they needed.

"So, what happened after I passed out, or was that all just a fever dream." Izuku questioned.

"Everything that happened was true, after you were shot and passed out, we made sure that Asia made it out as safe as we could manage, she should be currently hiding from any fallen angels or members of the church for now. Aside from that we got you out of there, performed first aid, and I ended up healing you tonight, then after a few hours, here we are." Rias stated.

"So, as far as you know she is okay. I'm glad, she didn't enjoy what that psychotic priest was doing to others and myself, and thank you for healing me." He gave a small smile, a smile that was more genuine and less excitable or forced.

"Well, I would like my cute little servent around for a few millenia at least." Rias said, while holding his chin, making Izuku look at her. She starts to frown at some point other thoughts, she goes in and hugs Izuku tightly.

"I'm sorry, you were so beaten up. I didn't know a stray exorcist was around. I didn't notice due to the barrier, everything looked fine. I'm so sorry Izuku." Rias starts to sob slightly. Izuku reciprocates the hug, and just held her tightly, slightly rocking back and forth.

"It's okay, you had no idea, when we got there, the priest had killed the guy who summoned the devil, it was a good trap. But, you still saved me, you saved Asia, and gave that priest a little piece of hell. So it's okay...I'm gonna get stronger, strong enough so you don't have to worry about me, strong enough to protect you, and Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, and anyone else in my life. Strong enough to protect everyone. And I won't stop until then." Izuku says, voice filled with more determination and grit than she has ever heard from him. She starts to smile at his promises. He's gonna become an amazing hero in the future, and I'll be with him, every step of the way. Rias thinks.

"Thank you Izuku, now, how about we go back to sleep, we still have school in the morning." Rias says.

"Yeah, but...you aren't gonna sleep n-naked again right, that w-was just for healing?" Izuku asked, hoping her birthday suit isn't her usual sleepwear.

"Oh, I sleep naked normally, I can't ever get comfortable unless I'm in the nude, I'd go to the guest bedroom but currently that is occupied by Akeno and Koneko, and I'm not sleeping on the couch naked, I'd rather have a little privacy still. You've already seen me naked twice, so I'm not bothered by you. Now get in bed." She had already started removing the lender clothes.