High School Sweethearts - 8 (Plan Ongoing)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Friday, 7 days left till the performance.

Two days have passed, you were focusing on getting the intimacy level up. 

  Sadly, you didn't have much luck. It seems like the higher the level,  the harder it is to get it up.

  You hope that the plan you discussed with 520 a few days ago would work. It had told you that it needed some time preparing before lending you a hand.

  You put your hand against your cheek, looking outside the window where you can see the marvelous beauty of nature.

  If this small moment of yours would happen a few days ago, you would've actually felt calmed by it... But since you were starting to worry about, like-- EVERYTHING, even if it's going well so far, you weren't really in the mood to appreciate the scenery.

  Disrupting you from your thoughts, you heard the sound of your classroom door opening. 

  Sighing, you opened your notes, prepared for the boring lectures that your teacher tends to give.

  Instead of greeting each other first, your teacher had told all of you that there will be a new student joining you guys this semester.

  Whispers and murmurs erupted in the classroom. Mostly because that it's literally the last semester of your school year. Of course, there were assumptions made by your classmates on how they look or on how they act like.

  "Quiet down class," she then turned her head towards the door, nodding as if she's signaling something to someone. 

"Please welcome Dane as your new classmate!"

'Dane?' You furrowed your brows, the name sounds familiar.

"Yup! You know him already!" 520 reminded.

  The voice of the new boy introducing himself was completely muffled in your head from how hard you were trying to recall regarding anything about him.

  You perked up, smiling slightly as soon as you picked up the memories of you and the new student.

Cedric noticed this, seems like it's time to add another love rival to his list.

  The sound of your name have made you snap out of your thoughts, thinking that you are in trouble, you looked up.

Instead of your teacher's angry face, you saw Dane, making his way towards you... 

...the seat behind you to be exact.

Cedric could've sworn that you two made eye contact, and smiled at each other.

SMILED AT EACH OTHER!!!

  Feeling jealous, he frowned and pouted. Even crumbled a paper that he was drawing on as a way to relieve the anger inside him.

You noticed Cedric's little tantrum but chose to act oblivious.

Your plan is starting after all...

*★*----------------------------------*★*

During lunch break, Dane came up to you.

  He put his lunch on the table and sat beside you while Cedric had gone to the bathroom.

You looked at him questionably and he smirked at your reaction.

"Hey! Remember me, Y/N?"

"How could I forget? Mr. Dane?" You replied sarcastically while smiling.

Dane laughed at your response. "You're still as cute as I remembered."

  Cedric stopped in his tracks when he heard your voice. He remembers your voice really well so it was impossible that he had mistaken your voice for another's. 

  Though, he REALLY had hope that he was wrong. So, he looked at the place on where your seats were.

His heart crushed when he saw that you were talking to HIM and laughing.

  Cedric could clearly feel that his anger is rising. Before it gets uncontrollable, he quickly rushed back to the bathroom to try to calm himself down.

  But how could he calm down WHEN YOU ARE ALONE WITH ANOTHER GUY TALKING AND LAUGHING TOGETHER?!

Realizing this point, he decided to go back to your table to keep you away from him.

  He changed his mind again as soon as he saw his own reflection. Cedric still looks like the same, handsome boy. Except that you could feel the strange, unsettling aura around him, it was subtle, but it might be enough to scare you off.

No, he can't let you see him like this.

So, for now, he'll just stay back. And he WILL still keep his eyes on you.

*★*----------------------------------*★*