When she want to close her eyes, she could feel her stomach being kicked by someone inside makes she flinched because of the first time feeling this.

"What? Why..?" Jungkook ask when he feel she was flinched just now.  She quickly shooking her head with a fake grin.

She hugging his arm again and slowly to rub her stomach that day by day will be bigger soon. For now, the baby bump still not showing and she sure, next month will be the start of the baby bump growing! Oh god, this is the feelings of having someone inside huh!

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook park the car at the car garage in front of their house and look at tzuyu who already fall deep in her dreams while hugging his arm. A tint smile plastered on his lips without knowing.

Why did this girl seem always tired huh?

He chuckled and poking her cheeks a little earning a whine from her. He doesn't want to bother her so he loosened her arm from his arm and then going out from the car. He then rush to her side, open the car door before gathering his energy to carried her up.

She immediately hugging his neck as he carrying her inside the house and towards their room. He keep looking onto her sleeping face, makes his heart never stop thumping.

Seriously, how can this girl is really gorgeous?

He keep feeling lucky of having her.

He placed her on the bed slowly and leaning closer to her face before giving a soft peck on her lips. its a longggg peck as he doesn't want to broke this peck at all! She slightly whined with her eyebrows furrowed : as she must be lacking in oxygen huh! He smirking a little and pull his head back, staring onto her for a while.

"I love you so damn much." He mumbled alone with his eyes getting really soft. All of this stares of him towards her being cut when his phone ringing loudly. He quickly walking away, afraid if tzuyu will woke up.

He take a sit on the couch that placed at the corner of their room and accept the call.

"Hello dad? Yes?"

"Jungkook-ah... Can you replace me for the company dinner tonight? Just a friendly dinner with others companies representatives. You can bring tzuyu too! Is it okay?" Mr Jeon talking on the phone.

"O-ohh... Erm.. why? Where did you want to go?"

"I want to have a special dinner with Your mom! Tomorrow is her birthday! Did you forget?! Oh god jeon jungkook!!"

Jungkook slightly gasped and raising his eyebrows. ohman, how can he forget about his own mom's birthday date!

"O-ohh.. Hehe okay dad, i will going there and tomorrow i will go to our house too! Dont tell mom!" He said with a tint smile earning a happy hummed from his dad. Mr jeon actually purposely asking jungkook since he want jungkook to slowly involved in company too! Actually he just can ask for jaehyun but... jaehyun seem busy these days. So jungkook is the best option!

Luckily the company dinner is being overlap with his mom's birthday. So His dad can make it as a reason! Huhu.

"Who is that jungkook....?" A voices suddenly heard while he hang up the call. He then look at the voices directions seeing tzuyu already waking up with her sleepy face.

He smiling and walk towards her, taking a sit beside her who still laying on the bed.

"My dad, babygirl." He stroking her hair as she nodding and lift up her head, scooted her body and place her head on his lap. She was sleeping on his lap.

His hand keep stroking her hair and caressing her cheeks too.

"Tonight, i need to replace dad in a company dinner. Do you want to follow me? Or staying home? You look tired. Are you sick?" He asking with full of worriness inside his voices.

She look up onto his face and pouting her lips.

"I want to follow! Please! Can i..?"

He raise his eyebrows and staring onto her for a while.

"Are you sure? If you want to follow then im okay. But, if you tired or feeling sick soon, tell me okay? Im worried if you fall down unconscious again." He said makes she nodding quickly with her excited smile. Yes, she keep wanting to being with him even though she's unwell and tired.

"Okay, then get ready soon okay? We will go at 8:00PM. Don't wearing something reveal." He leaned down and give a peck on her nose makes she smiling and holding his arm. Oh god, how happy she is and how lucky she is right now. She totally forget about jaehyun as if jaehyun was not exist in her life before.