Synopsis

Main Hero - Sora 

-Sora's Age will be 18

Reason for that being the time between end of 3 and Re Mind will be a bit longer for Sora leaving him 18. Plus based on canon status, KH2-DDD has him around 15 and he's probably close to 16 in KH3 plus with the time mentioned in Re Mind/MoM. 18 seems right for this story. 

-A bit more of a mature Sora or at the very least his attitude and personality of being on his own. Having a Sora who is more adaptable to situations and pays more attention to problems/details will be entertaining.

The Sora during Re Mind was a man on a mission which I really liked seeing Sora on his own trying to save the day while defeating any and all of his foes. Sora will still be cheerful, but he won't be dropping any swear words like a sailor but will still swear. 

-Sora's strength will remain intact. However, attractions, most of his different key chains, and drive forms will be absent. However, that can change throughout the story. 

-Power of Waking is gone leaving Sora completely stranded in the world of Azur Lane. 

-Sora's height will be increased. (Yea I know unnecessary) 

I still can't believe Sora is like 5 foot 2 inches. 

In this story, he will be 5 foot 6 inches just because of his foot size being huge and that Riku towers over him but Sora will still be shorter.

-Sora x Harem. (Currently being evaluated and will be updated to add more girls)

*Pairing so far is Enterprise, Prince of Wales, Illustrious, Akagi, Kaga, Zuikaku, Takao, Atago, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Belfast, North Carolina, Washington, Hood, Baltimore, Mikasa, Taihou, Nelson.

Will be quite fun seeing Sora's reaction to certain girls who will be heavily infatuated with him which is quite new to Sora since hasn't ever had a girlfriend or multiple romantic interests. 

The really young warships/girls will see Sora as a family figure specifically as a big brother. 

-I do not own any characters originally from the Kingdom Hearts series nor the Azur Lane series. 

*COPYRIGHT

The Kingdom Hearts logo, text, images, characters, and other content featured in the various titles in the Kingdom Hearts series are the copyrighted property of Walt Disney Company. 

The Azur Lane series logo, images, characters, and other content are the copyrighted property of Yostar.