𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓┆practically the game among us, except they reincarnate? but they still do tasks (which is confusing you ik). everyone won't see those who got killed tho. okay fr im explaining seriously, so those who got killed will be reincarnated, they will be "ghosts" but they're not actually ghosts because it's part of the game that those who hasn't been killed (even the impostors) won't see them, (okay my explaining bloody sucks i-) you get the point.

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑? ┆ secret ;)

→←

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘, (y/n) groaned and followed Bucky to the cafeteria, which was the meeting and the biggest area so far. Every agents including the Avengers sat down on the round table that had a emergency button in the center, (y/n) noticed Sam panting and he had blood on his suit which he thought was strange but he didn't want to jump to conclusions because by the look of Sam's face ... he looked like he'd seen a ghost. He's not the impostor, (y/n) thought.

"-I saw Zemo kill Peter, man! What, you think I'm crazy? He literally ven-"

"Okay that's enough, Sam," Steve said fimly, "Zemo, are you the impostor or not?"

"Nein, Rogers. I was with Sharon the whole time."

"Sharon, is it true?"

"It's true." Sharon answered, her face emotionless. (y/n) had a bad feeling 'bout them, and Sam could be telling the truth but ... Zemo's suit is clean, really clean unlike Sam's.

"Sam's pretty sus, to be honest. I mean .. He's got blood all over his suit, he could be self reporting and blaming Zemo for killing Peter," said Tony.

"Now that's bull-"

Even if Zemo wasn't the one who killed Peter, Sam's acting was really, really good. (y/n) decided to shake off the bad feeling and spoke.

"I say we vote Sam." He stated.

"There's only one way to find out, Sam."

Most of them voted for Sam and 5 or 6 people voted for Zemo. It was time for Sam to be executed, Bucky and Steve dragged Sam to the end of the ship and everyone followed them, curious to see what happens next. Bucky and Steve went back to the room and closed the door shut.

" I can't believe ya'll motherf******* vote for ME! I see ya'll in Hell!"

"Tell them who sent you!" Bucky smirked.

Sam smiled and flipped them off before Steve pressed the button to open the ... thingy mangy.
Sam screamed and Steve immediately pressed the button to close it. Most importantly, (y/n) was eager to see the results on the TV.

𝚂𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛 ...

Shoot, (y/n) could hear groans and gasps coming from people thought Sam wasn't the impostor. He wasn't surprised, though.

"Okay I feel like he'll haunt me now damn it," Bucky confessed. Steve snort and shook his head, "You did tell Sam "Tell them who sent you!"

Bucky groaned, "Just shut up, Steve."

He laughed and they moved on to another round.

(y/n) decided to follow his lover just to make sure he's not the impostor, both of them were doing tasks from each room until (y/n)'s least favourite task : the card swiping. He cussed under his breath and kept on moving. He finally reached the machine and Zemo, surprisingly, offered to do the task but (y/n) refused politely. Yes, Zemo knows how much he hates the damn task. The (y/h/c) took his card of the wallet and started swiping while Zemo was on a look out.

"Say, Sam was not the impostor. His suit's covered with blood and yours is not. How did you manage to get away with it?"

Zemo chuckled, "meine Geliebte, I am not an impostor. Hell, you might be an impostor."

"You might be right, Z. Maybe I'm one of the impostors but did Sam blame me? No, he blamed you."

"And you voted for him while I voted for someone else. He may have blamed me but I did not blame him, his reaction was genuine, must I say."

"Even if he wasn't the impostor, why did he blame you?"

"He must've mistaken, my love-"

EMERGENCY MEETING

The message popped on the screen and (y/n) groaned.

"I didn't even get to finish my task."

Zemo chuckled, shaking his head.

Steve had reported a dead body, claiming Natasha killed Clint. Wanda was one of the witnesses to prove Nat was the impostor and well ... Let's just say Nat may be a great spy but when it comes to playing Among us, she's ... okay.

Nat sighed and confessed.

"So it is true, then." Pietro said.

"I don't like this game, Pietro. What did you think?"

He shrugged.

Everyone voted for Natasha (Sadly).

"(y/n)?"

(y/n) hummed in response.

"You... believe me, don't you?"

"I do. Come on, we still have tasks to do."

→←

Should i make part II ? 👀