High School Sweethearts - 11 (Car Drive Interactions) (˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

"Take care, sweetheart!"

You smiled cutely at the elegant woman, before replying, "I will, auntie~"

  Yes, you call Cedric's mother as "auntie." Even if you two aren't related at all. It's kind of a tradition in "your" country.

  She then turned to face the two handsome males beside you. Dropping the smile as soon as she faced them, she told them sternly, "Look after Y/N, especially you, Cedric."

The two of them nodded. The younger one replied, "I will, don't worry mom."

  You said your goodbyes to her as soon as you guys were done with everything. Since it's going to take a while to arrive to your destination.

  You got into the back seat along with Cedric.  His dad got into the driver's seat and started driving.

  You had just noticed that he was wearing an outfit that really suits him. You must've been really distracted to not notice what he was wearing.

"Nice outfit!" You complimented him.

He blushed and said thank you.

  The car ride was quiet, only the sounds of breathing and some ruffling due to your clothes could be heard.

You were spacing out, thinking about all sorts of things while looking out of the window.

  It's sunny outside, you could see some children playing, people fixing up their lawn, and some were just having a nice afternoon walk while you passed them.

'I guess I'm pretty good at communicating huh? Auntie seems to really like me, although I haven't really talked to them, despite having Cedric as my best friend.'

"Yeaaaaah, that's true..." 520 yawned, "this is so boring, I might drift off accidentally."

  Hearing about 520's little complaint, you slightly raised one of your eyebrows, giving off a sly expression.

  You glanced at your left, where Cedric was seating at. He had closed his eyes, seemingly sleeping.

'Damn, he's cute as hell."

"He's not sleeping by the way..." 520 informed.

Oh? Seems like a great opportunity that I can use.

  Smirking at your idea, you slid nearer towards Cedric and grabbed his arm. He quickly opened his eyes, still unused at the closeness of the both of you.

"What are you doing..!" He said, clearly flustered.

"Whaaat? I'm just cold..."

  A coughed then could be heard in front of you. You looked up at the rearview mirror, and saw Cedric's dad darting his eyes away from the two of you, pretending to be looking at the countdown of the red light. 

He didn't forget to turn the air conditioner of the car down too...

  Shit, you had completely forgot that Cedric's dad was here. Panicking for about a second or so, you decided that it was best if you continue to flirt with Cedric.

Who cares about embarrassment? You don't. At least not now.

  You quickly hid your awkward smile by snuggling up closer to Cedric, nuzzling your head on his shoulder. Your actions had made Cedric lightly gasped.

  He could feel his whole body heating up, face red like a tomato. His head soon spinning from the blood that had just rushed up.

"Ding! Congratulations, you have earned 2%! The intimate level is at... 91% right now."

Ehe. It worked as perfectly as what you imagined.

  Closing his eyes to let out the tension, Cedric's mind was still in a mess. You were just so close to him, all nuzzled up against him. He didn't hate it one bit at all though, instead he absolutely love that you are so close to him.

He could clearly smell the faint scent of your favorite shampoo from your hair, it's really nice.

  Maybe you were actually tired, when Cedric had taken his time to calm down himself and finally opened his eyes, he saw that you were fast asleep.

He sighed and stared at you for a while, his gaze full of love.

  Remembering you said that you were cold, he took his jacket that was beside him and put it on top of you. Even if the temperature was clearly hotter than a while ago.

  Looking at your cute little form, he smiled and decided to take a nap too. After all, it'll still take a while before arriving to your destination.

  Cedric's dad looked back at you two, shaking his head while smiling. The two of you had reminded him about the good old days. 

Seems like he'll have a story to tell his wife about when he gets back home today.

*★*----------------------------------*★*