⋈15. King of The Night

Start from the beginning

Soon after a car came speeding through and parked right in front of the pair of human and ghost. Jin and Namjoon both got in the back seat and saw no one in the driver's seat. Namjoon understood that all the cars here were self-driving. "So are you able to drive the car aswell?" Joon asked. "Yeah, if I want to. But right now I am too lazy." Namjoon chuckled. "Also, you mentioned the cities." "Oh yeah! Well, this world has a lot of cities and countries. Because our old ancestors and many angels wanted it to be like that. So the Lord allowed it."

"Oh well, that's nice! And you said that you had a penthouse. Is that possible?" "Of course it is. I was allowed to have a penthouse so I bought it." "Oh well wow. Anyways, where are we going?" "To the restaurant. You said that you were hungry." "Oh...then why are you getting that water thing if there is human food here?" "Because when we go on the search to certain places, there will not be human food so you need the water with you. And even if you are not hungry, you can just eat for fun and for the delicious taste. You will not get fat, trust me."

They soon stopped in front of a huge floating building. The cars door automatically opened, making the two get out of the car. Namjoon and Jin looked to their sides and saw 5 cylindrical tubes that were big enough to fit a few beings. "Those are the teleporters. And the other thing that looks like a 100x bigger-than-usual wireless chargers, is actually a teleporter for the cars. It teleports them to the parking." Jin explained.

"Didn't know that you needed parking in this world aswell," Namjoon said while looking around. "Well, apparently, you do," Jin smiled. They made their way in front of one of the teleporters. Each teleporter had a floating keypad with a bunch of numbers on them. They were probably for the floors. Jin pressed on a button and got in with Namjoon.

They appeared in front of a majestic and gigantic door that was far in the hallway with 2 robots in formal uniform standing on each side. They walked to the door."How many people, Sir Kim?" One of the robots asked Jin. "Just two" The robots soon opened the door and led them to somewhere. "You booked for a private room, right, sir?" It asked. "Yes!" Jin answered. Though, Namjoon just looked around and saw how stupidly expensive this place looked.

It looked like a 3 Michelin star restaurant. The wall-sized windows showed the whole city view. There were a lot of people sitting around, some were sipping on their wine, some were delicately eating their food, and some were just dying out of social anxiety. Most of them were obviously wearing formal clothes because...duh.

The robot walked them into a separate and private room with a table with two chairs. It was also close to the wall-sized window. "Bruh, if we were coming here, then couldn't you have at least got me and yourself some formal clothes. "We don't NEED to have formal clothes unless we want to." "Well, we DO, because we aren't appropriate enough to be heren in these clothings," Namjoon said. "What do you mean 'not appropriate enough'? I don't know about you, but I will come here wearing whatever the hell I want to wear." Jin said while taking a seat.

"Why? Are you like the owner of this place or something?" Namjoon asked casually and sarcastically while rolling his eyes and also sitting down. "Well, actually...yeah," Jin replied. Namjoon's eyes widened. "What?! You are the owner of this place?!" "Well, yeah, but I don't get any 'special' services that are out of my level just because I am the owner. I just like eating and cooking food so I decided to make a fancy place for everyone who couldn't eat good food when they were alive. Though, the essence rule still applies here as well. But all the meals that are available here, are very carefully made with and are extremely delicious." Namjoon was still surprised but just nodded along with what the other was saying.

Just after that, someone knocked on the door and came in. It was another server or you can say robot. "Hello, gentlemen! May I take your order?" "Sure, just a second please" Jin replied. He tapped on a button to his right and a screen popped up. Namjoon followed Jin's action and was now surfing through tons of food options."