High School Sweethearts - 12 (Don't. Touch. Her.)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi, so, PLEASE re-read the first page of this story thoroughly if you haven't. It is named as "PLEASE READ!"

I had updated the information there. It's very important so please, do not skip or skim through it.

Warnings and some heads-up will be put there, I will update it as I go on.

Thank you!

*★*----------------------------------*★*

It took some time before arriving to the mall. It was big and fancy, there were big buildings around it too, as expected as the mall was located in the wealthiest city in the country.

There were lots of people out at the entrance. Just minding their own business.

"Hey, we're here." Cedric's dad said.

Cedric woke up as soon as he heard his dad talked. After all, he wasn't a heavy sleeper.

He looked outside to check before turning to your sleeping form. The boy wasn't sure on how to wake you up, plus he still wanted to cuddle you. But he needed to, especially since his own dad is present. So, he tried shaking you.

"Heeey, Y/N, wake up. We're at the mall."

You moved your body away in annoyance because of the shaking, which made Cedric furrow his brows. It was really hard to wake you up.

But, you were half-awake when you moved away, so you managed to hear what Cedric had said.

You soon bolted up when you had processed it.

You noticed that the two are looking at you. Embarrassed, you shyly explained, "Sorry! Heavy sleeper... ahaha..."

Cedric and you said goodbye to the older male before he drove away.

You looked up the buildings excitedly, mainly because you were excited to have a spending spree.

To reduce suspicion, you had informed and explained to your own parents about the situation beforehand. They were clearly shocked at first, but calmed down when you had told them that Cedric will be accompanying you.

They gave you the passcode to the safe in their room, and allowed you to get as much money as you want. As the result, now you have a bit too much money in your hands...

Cedric saw your glistening eyes and giggled. Adorable as always.

"Let's go in, shall we?"

Smiling, you looked at him and nodded.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

There were definitely some whispers and stares at the two of you when you were walking along the long halls. The two of you just look too good with each other, a blessing for the eyes.

You were just looking left and right at the different stalls you had just passed. There weren't much clothes that were interesting you.

Then, came a shop that was very familiar with you. You stopped in front of the entrance and stared at the logo. It was your favorite shop. Not the Y/N in this world, but as in... you.

'Huh, didn't really expect this brand to exist in this world.'

"Oh, maybe it was just a coincidence?" 520 said.