When they opened the door a cheerful man in mid fifty welcomed them.

"Oh my gosh my sweet kids, come and sit "

"Good morning, Uncle" The two said together

"Sweet good morning"

Qiren said after Zhan and Yibo sat down

"Zhan do you know you fainted yesterday?"

"Yes uncle" bitting his lips Zhan replyed

"Bobo~ I think you didn't care your husband's health."

"No, no uncle, I really care about him."

"Is that correct?" Qiren asked to Zhan

Zhan nodded as reply

"Uncle ,how is Zhan's health? is he Okay?"

"Is it enough for you to know only about his health? Don't you want to know the health of the babies inside Zhan's Womb?" Qiren asked smilingly

"What? Really?" Hearing what his uncle said yibo wants to jump in happiness.

But Zhan sit there like a stone. He thought his whole life is crumbled down. Instead of the good news in his ears, he heard everyone calling him as weirdo. Zhan thought Yibo love and care him only for their children's sake. Unknowingly tears started flowing from his eyes.

"Oh... why my bunny boy is crying? I know ,it's happy tears right?" Qiren asked lovingly. Qiren like them like his own children.

Yibo looked at Zhan's face when he heard what his uncle said about Zhan. Yibo began to feel an unknown pain when he saw Zhan crying, and thousands of questions arose in his mind.

Zhan nodded and ask "If nothing else, shall we go?"

"Yes , yes, I have been prescribed vitamins and minerals supplements on prescription. Medications should be taken at the right time, which is essential for the health of babies, take care bunny." Qiran advised.

Zhan nodded.

"Bobo~ take good care of your bunny and little bunnies."

"Okay, thank you uncle, I will good care of him."

Saying bye to their uncle both of them went out of the hospital. Yibo drove his car and while Zhan , he sited with closed eyes. Yibo brought Zhan to their house. Before Yibo could say anything , Zhan left the car and went to the house. Unable to hold back the anger towards the cold war of the Zhan, Yibo punched near the wall.

When Yibo came to their room he saw Zhan standing in front of the mirror Yibo came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Zhan's waist. Zhan stood there like a puppet with frozen mind. Yibo pressed his face to Zhan's neck and kissed there and called him lovingly.

"Baboei~ "

"Baboei~"

When Yibo could not even hear Zhan's sound, he looked at Zhan's face in the mirror. Then what he saw was, with teary eyes Zhan looked at the wound in his hand.

"Baboei~ Say something"

Hearing again baboei word in Yibo's mouth , Zhan could not controlled his tears ,he started sobbing loudly. Maybe because of his pregnancy , Zhan not be able to controls his emotions. Zhan let out a deep sigh and controlling his tears he said in trembling voice.

"I .... don't .... want"

"Wh...a ..t..?" Yibo's words were stammered.

"I - don't - want - this" Yibo's hands unknowingly tighten on Zhan's waist as he hears Zhan speak. "Bobo~ it's paining..."