Sacrifice yeah he sacrifices your happiness to fullfill his own jimin literally want to say these but stop himself from doing so..

Y/n : all the sleepless nights he spent whenever anyone of us become ill, he take care of me nd my kids more than himself.

Yeah sleepless night, thts what he deserves after fooling nd playing with your trust nd emotion..

Y/n : he proved himself to be the bestest life partner every girl could dream of nd.. nd i think, no not only think i.. i.. know he has made an place in my heart.

Tears keep flowing from her eyes continuously, but she is trying her best to not shutter.. the guilt she feels whenever she remembered all the good things eun did for her, she can't help but feel like a criminal a selfish person who used him when taehyung is not there nd when taehyung comes back she is throwing eun away like nothing..

Y/n : i.. i.. i think i..

Y/n is unable to complete her sentence, but jimin understand what she wants to say..

Jimin : you love him..

Y/n bite her lips nd nodded.. jimin smile sadly nd continued..

Jimin : what about taehyung, you didn't love him anymore..

Y/n vigorously shook her head

Y/n : i love him oppa th..at's.. that's why iam letting him go, so tht he can have a better nd peacefull future without me..

Replied without even thinking twice.. but jimin's next question left her off guard..

Jimin : are you sure.. i don't think so..

Y/n : op..pa

Jimin cut her off before she can say anything

Jimin : you can't even tell me tht you love eun without shuttering, when he is your husband, but you didn't shutter Even a bit but you are confessing your love for taehyung.. do you know why..

Jimin said with an small smile.. nd his questions leave y/n speechless she didn't have any words to say..

Jimin : coz you love taehyung without any doubts nd your whole existence know about it, but when it comes to eun, you don't love him coz if you love him you'll not shutter to accept it infront of me, i can understand if you'll shutter like this in front of taehyung, but not in front of me..

Y/n bite her lips nervous, confused..

Jimin : nd if you live someone you can't fall for anyone, nd if you truly love eun you should have move on from taehyung in those years, you should not feel like these if you truly love eun, you shouldn't have effected by taehyung's present but you were unable to do so, his presence effects you more than anything else in these world, even if he is not with you, you still can't forget him nd thts the prove tht you still him

Y/n is out of words, jimin words felt so right tht she has nothing to defend herself

Jimin: maybe you like eun, but love no you don't love him, instead you are forcing yourself to love him coz he is your husband, coz it's what supposed to be done as you are married, you are trying to love him coz he shows how much he loves you nd care for you, you are trying to love him coz you feel pity, coz you think it's the least you can do for him in exchange of what he did for you, but angel..

Jimin paused nd take a step forward with an gentle smile in his lips..

Jimin : love can't be forced it's jst happened, i don't know how it feels coz still now i haven't fall for someone romantically but whenever i see how you nd taehyung look at each other, with love ,with passion, with care, even i can feel the love you has for eachother.