𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

•||𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 1998||•𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 °○•°☆°•○°----

𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
°○•°☆°•○°
----

" Can you tell us a bed time story Papa?"
The little girl asked her best friends grand father. " sure..."

" Once a pon a time back in 1943, there was a young boi named Abe-"

" That was you!" The little boi said excitedly.

" That was me.... the little boy was sent a way to live in a house WAY out in whales, lived that house were children. But these kids weren't ordinary, no they were special. They had a wonderful care giver/ mistress. Ms. Peregrine-"

" She can turn into a bird!" The girl said and the grandfather smiled at the girl and continued.

" they all lived a normal life, I would live with them until. I was sent to the military... I left the home and hoped to be able to return. But on September 3, 1943. Planes flew over their house and dropped bombs, killing them all. Ms. Peregrines soon found away to keep everyone alive. But it wasn't very easy. Ms. Peregrine created a loop, a loop where they would re live the same day over and over again and never grow old. Nothing could kill them as long as they were to continue the loop. One day they were visted by a monster they couldn't see, that had tentacles coming out its mouth. It wasn't able to see but it could here and would kill anyone in its way.
The children were very scared and.... oh well would you look at the time I have to get going" the boys grandfather purposely stopped the story knowing the children were too young to understand the rest of the story. He would always leave out the parts that would terrifi them and traumatize them.

" awww ok see you tomorrow papa" the girl said as the boy in the bed next to her head already drifted to sleep.

Kissing the too children's forehead and tucking them in and making sure to turn the night light on before turning the lights out. Grandfather left and went home worrying of his safety, his grandson's safety, and his grandson's best friends safety. He knew they were both special....

The two children have heard the same story multiple times never getting tired of them and always believing what was told to them..they loved seeing the pictures and the maps. They loved it all very much, until Jake, the little boy came home from school embarrassed because he had presented the pictures, maps, and storys of the children and there home. The whole class had laughed at him.

As for Maddy, she had grown to stop believing the storys after her friends had made fun of her for sharing it. Both Jake and Her went to ' their' grandfather and had told him that everyone thought they were silly and how everyone thought they were stupid and had an imagination of a five year old. The two children accused the grandfather of lying. He knew this would happen but just decided that with time, they will understand........

________
_______________
I watched this movie back when it had came out and I loved it and decided to re-watch it and I found Enoch quit attractive so here's a story about him.....

Love u guys hope you enjoyed this...