Chapter 8: Dinner with the Enemy

Start from the beginning

"Well I hope this dinner could help you forget all about him." Hudson says smoothly as his hand rests on Victoria's thigh under the table.

Trying to hold in her anger, she smiles coyly and leans in a bit. Whispering in his eat. "I bet it can. But we're not going too far yet, lover boy. Take me on a second date and we'll see."

"I think I might have a second date in mind. I'm having a party at my home next week. It's for a celebration of the game I made before I release it the next day. I would love for you to be my date. You could invite Stefan and your friend, if you like." Hudson says as he places a hand on Victoria's hand.

"I would love to. I can't wait, when are you going to announce this new game of yours?" Victoria asks, her eyes seductively looking into his.

"Tomorrow afternoon. Hope you'll tune in to see it. Your mind will be blown." Hudson says

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Victoria smiles as they continue the date.

---------------------------------------------------------

Victoria gets back to the loft and sees Colin waiting for her. His eyes wander up and down her body. A smirk slowly appears on his face.

"Well, don't you look lovely. How was the date?" Colin asks as he takes the smoked roll out of his mouth and puts it out.

"It was okay, I guess. But I do have something. I rather not discuss it out here. Can we discuss this inside?" Victoria asks

"Yeah, of course." Colin says

They go inside and Victoria heads to her bedroom to change. Colin follows but Victoria shuts the door on him.

"Don't even think about it, Ritman." Victoria giggles as she unzips the dress and changes into her more comfortable clothing.

"You know I saw all of you before

"You know I saw all of you before. You don't have to hide anything." Colin says while chuckling.

"Doesn't matter, I don't want you getting distracted. We have urgent matters." Victoria says

"Too late for that." Victoria turns around to see Colin standing in the doorway.

"You watched me change? You perv." Victoria laughs as she throws a pillow. Hitting Colin straight in the face.

"Oh, you're going to regret that." Colin smirks as he goes over and picks up Victoria and puts her over his shoulder. She shrieks and falls into a heap of giggles. He carries her to the living room and lays her down on the couch. 

Colin tickles her and smiles at the sound of Victoria's laughter.

"Colin, please! I can't breathe! Okay, okay! I'm sorry." Victoria laughs as he stops and laughs.

They look at each other after they both calmed down. Victoria goes and lays her head on his lap. His fingers find their way to her hair and stroking it as she lays there.

"What did you want to tell me, Colin?" Victoria asks in a soft voice.

She feels him tense up and she sits up. Placing a kiss to his cheek and laying her head on his shoulder. "You can tell me, Colin."

"It can wait. I don't want to ruin this moment just yet." Colin says as he looks to her and presses a kiss to her head.

"If you say so. But what about Kitty?" Victoria asks.

"We don't have to worry about her. You know I love you, Victoria." Colin says

Victoria stands up. "But you didn't break up with her, Colin. If you loved me, you would be with me! You know I hate sharing."

"It's not that easy Victoria!"

"Why not, Colin? Huh? What's fucking stopping you from breaking up with her?!"

"Because she's pregnant! And it's my kid!" Colin shouts.

Victoria stands there stunned. Tears well up in her eyes. "What did you say?"

"Victoria-"

"What did you say, Colin?!" Victoria shouts

Colin sighs and looks to her with sad eyes. "She's pregnant, Tori."

Her breath hitches in her throat as tears spill down her cheek. She backs away from him slowly and goes to her bedroom.

"Victoria, wait." Colin tries to follow but Victoria slams the door shut and locks it. She pounds at the door.

"FUCK YOU!" Victoria screams.

Colin exhales heavily as he hears her muffled cries. Saddened, he turns and leaves. Locking the door behind him.

Victoria leans against the door and slides down. Her heart broken into tiny pieces, making it impossible for it to repair itself. She huddles her knees together and rests her head against the door. Looking at the ceiling, she whispers.

"Congrats, father. You won."