High School Sweethearts - 14 (Parents)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Thursday, 1 day left till the performance.

  A few days have passed since, you had been told by 520 that Cedric had implemented a spy camera in your room a few days back. You don't know if you should be happy or not at the fact that he only put one camera in your house. 

  You also had wondered on when or how he managed to bypass you and did that. Was he always that sneaky? Or was it just because you weren't paying much attention to him when he came over?

  To continue with the "ignorant girl" act, you couldn't take camera off, neither you could confront the young boy. So instead, you decided to act as if you had accidentally left your things right in front of the camera. But since you couldn't place them there forever, you had to lessen the amount of switching, or else Cedric could get really suspicious.

  You glanced at Cedric, feeling a bit overwhelmed by everything. Especially since the performance will be held tomorrow and your parents should be back today by dinner. It's a good thing that your classmates are nice though; they had encouraged and ensured that you'll do well tomorrow. Although, it seems like Cedric managed to scare them off after with his death glare, especially with the male students.

  Speaking of male students, it has been announced that Axel, the school playboy, had changed schools. Most people were saddened by this news. The reason was kept secret, though it wasn't a secret to you. You assumed that Cedric somehow managed to blackmail him to never show up in front of you again and threatened him to make up an excuse to cover up the real story.

  Okay, you kind of feel bad for Axel; mans just trying to get his crush. Although he was annoying, he wasn't a crazy obsessive stalker... unlike you know who.

  Cedric seemed to have felt someone looking at him, so he turned his head to your direction. He knows you've been feeling stressed, but was at a lost on what he could do. He wasn't very experienced and the two of you are still in a class.

He thought of a way to cheer you up, unintentionally glancing over his opened bag, he suddenly got an idea.

  You were writing down notes when suddenly you could feel something poking you. You looked at your right and saw a swan origami with a folded sticky note by the edge of your table. Feeling mildly surprised, you inspected the cute swan, and decided to open it like what the note had said.

 Feeling mildly surprised, you inspected the cute swan, and decided to open it like what the note had said

You snorted at the adorable doodle and put it beside your notebook. Cedric smiled at your response.

  The teacher saw you two acting all lovey-dovey but decided to let you guys off the hook this one time, since he knows that you are going to perform tomorrow and would be a bit stressed.

Dane pouted at the sight of you two, he's trying his best to listen in class okay?

  Cedric looked back at him and smirked, as if he's telling Dane that he had already won. Your best friend had been really jealous of Dane. You've been hanging out with him more and more ever since he arrived, especially after that carnival.

You saw Cedric's prideful little reaction and sighed, 'I wonder if I could really do this...'

*★*----------------------------------*★*

The sun had fallen and soon, it was time for dinner.

  Cedric insisted on staying over to your house since your parents were coming back. The two of you had cooked a fairly large meal to celebrate their arrival.

  The two of you had placed down the necessary dishes and utensils on the table. It wasn't soon after that the doorbell had rung.

"I'll get that!" You exclaimed.

"I'll come with you."

  You checked the peephole first. Realizing that it's your parents, you excitedly opened the door. The two of you are then greeted by the two smiling faces of the old yet attractive couple.

You ran towards them and hugged them tight. 

"I missed you."

The woman caressed your head and said, "There, there. We're already back, aren't we?"

Cedric soon walked up to you guys and greeted your parents.

The couple smiled and nodded at him as acknowledgement.

"Let's all go inside, it's cold out here. Let me help you with all those luggage!" 

  Dinner was going amazingly; it was filled with joy and laugher. The food tastes better than usual too, you think that it might be because of the atmosphere. 

  Your parents had been asking about the recent activities from the two of you in order to get some context on what they had missed. Although you've told them of what had happened over text, it wasn't that detailed.

"Say... did you happen to find a partner, Cedric?" Your mom asked, leaning forward.

Cedric blushed and shook his head, "N-not yet, aunty."

Your mom stared at you for a while, you felt the gaze and stared back questionably.

"How about our little Y/N? Although she's about just a year older than you, she's REEEALLY adorable... and smart!" She said, breaking the eye contact from you.

"Huh? Y- Y/N?!"

*★*----------------------------------*★*