Chapter 1

I was in the forest outside the training ground for the 104th training corp waiting to be thrown into the training ground in hope of honestly I don't know what. I was too busy daydreaming to listen to Annie while she was talking about the plan.  I think it was something along the lines of joining the corps after being thrown.  So I am now sitting in Reiner's titan hand waiting to go soaring out of the trees. With no warning I was airborne. 

(Eren's Point of view)

Mikasa and Armin are helping me with the aptitude test. Before I could even be lifted into the air I heard shrill screaming getting louder and louder as it got closer. I looked in the direction of the scream and to my shock, there was a girl that looks around our age. Her long gold-brown hair streamed behind her as she flew through the air. I made eye contact with piercing purple eyes with silver flecks in them. The girl came to a head-on collision with the equipment letting out a muffled mmpf sound fall inwards me. 

Catching her I turn towards Mikasa and  Armin saying, " Help me out of this, we need to take her to get help" nodding the unstrapping harness we race towards the mess hall where the others are. 

"Armin go get the commander and tell him the meet us in the mess hall" Mikasa orders. Nodding Armin runs off.  When we arrive at the mess hall we burst throwing the doors. walking over to the table where Connie, Sasha, and Jean were sitting.

"do either of you know how to do first aid stuff?"  Startled they look up from their food their mouth agape staring at me with the girl in my arms.

"Why do you have a girl in your arms?" Connie cocked his head in confusion. 

"She fell out of the sky and hit her head on the aptitude test equipment" I replied in a nonchalant tone. Jean burst out laughing, " That's the story your going with, you moron you think I would believe that?" My skin bristled wanting to punch him but knowing I can't without hurting the girl. " OH shut it horse face, it's the truth!"  before he had a chase to respond commander Shadis burst thew the doors Armin in toe. He blinked at me before saying" Cadet Yeager, what is the meaning of this!?! why do you have a girl in your arms?" I awkwardly attempt to salute, replying " She fell out of the sky and hit her head" he looks at me in disbelief but looks like he's too tired to deal with this, " take her to the barracks, don't leave her alone, we will deal with her in the morning, don't leave her alone" I nod and walk out. Felling strangely attached and not too keen on leaving her I take her and lay her on my bed. Sitting in the corner of my bed I start to doze asleep.

(Emiko's point of view)

I wake to the feel of the sun shining on my face. Groning as I move making my head hurt. I may be a titan shifter but I hit that contraption pretty hard. There was a boy with hypnotizing blue eyes, and wavy brown hair. 

"Curse you, Reiner," I mutter as I slowly sit up. I take in my surroundings, I was on a stiff bed with a thin blanket and one small pillow where my head was. My eyes scan the room that I was in, landing on the boy I saw earlier. He looks like he didn't get much sleep last night. As I shift on the bed, the boy jolts awake. I make eye contact with the boy. The blue in his eyes penetrates my own purple ones. 

"Who are you," the boy asks me. Not breaking eye contact I reply,

"I'm Emiko, Who are you?"