High School Sweethearts - 15 (Prepared)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

"Mom!" You exclaimed in embarrassment.

You parents laughed at both of your reactions. 

  "Alright, alright. No more teasing," your mom then put some meat in your bowl. "Here, eat more. Look at you, you've slimmed down quite a bit while we're gone!"

You looked at her in defeat, "Thanks mom."

  She then turned to Cedric and gave him some more food. "Cedric, you should eat some more too.... so that you'll be stronger. I think my daughter likes that type," Your mom said, whispering at Cedric.

  He shyly smiled while thanking her. And of course, he didn't forget to take note of the advice that your mom gave him.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  Now that all of you are full, you and Cedric helped your mom with the clean up. Your dad was looking at Cedric. You didn't notice it though, until he called Cedric to go to the 2nd floor balcony. To have some private talk, you assumed.

"Master, do you want me to eavesdrop on them?" 520 asked, turning its circular body to see their figures.

'I don't think it's gonna be anything important... but sure. Just in case if we need the information. Thanks, bally light.'

"..."

  Cedric showed up at the balcony not long after, 520 following behind. Your dad was looking up, at the sight of the moon. 

It's a beautiful view out there, 520 must admit.

  Cedric glanced at the direction where your dad was staring, soon breaking the silence, "I'm here, uncle."

  "Cedric, you're a good kid," the man said, still staring outside. "Your aunty and I can tell that you really like Y/N," he finally turned to look at Cedric.

Cedric panicked, he didn't really know how to respond, so he stayed quiet.

  Seeing that the young boy went still, your dad continued, "It's not like we're against it... if Y/N and you are very much in love with each other, we will definitely support it."

  The man sighed and turned back to his previous position again, "It's just that... we don't know if Y/N's condition will get better or not... Hell, I really don't want to admit it but, it might even get worst."

"Will you still stay by her side? No matter what happens? I know that you mean a lot to her..." 

  "I... I just don't want my daughter to be heartbroken," the man turned his head again to look at Cedric.

  Clenching his fist, Cedric looked up at your dad. "Of course sir, I will never leave her nor break her heart.... She means a lot to me, I'm not stupid enough to want to hurt her."

The man stared at Cedric for a while. He sees it, the determination in the young boy's eyes.

"Very well, I hope you'll keep your promise."