High School Sweethearts - 17 (Kidnapped)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Thud.

  Cedric stood above the figure that had been knocked out. His eyes scanning over them in disgust.

'Tsk, pathetic. This is going to be a pain in the ass...'

'But, this is for our future... I guess I'll have to endure it.'

  Cedric smiled as the mischievous glint in his eyes lit up. He inspected the figure in front of him. They weren't bad looking at all, in fact, they are attractive; which is something that the boy really hates. Cedric glared intensely, he then stood up and started rummaging through the drawers.

Smiling, he started drawing on their face, with the marker that he had found in one of the drawers.

"This is for calling her name."

"This is for talking to her."

"This is for smiling at her."

"This is for meeting her earlier than me."

"This is for being her friend."

"This is for simply existing."

  The boy giggled at his creation on the poor victim's face. He soon snapped out of it when he realized that he's spent a bit too much time already.

  He sighed and started to tie them up, putting a cloth over their eyes and stuffing another in their mouth. The boy then dragged the unconscious body into the travel bag he had brought with him. Cedric was careful with them though. Even though they live alone, it wouldn't be to his liking if he accidentally woke the neighbors up. Especially when they are in an apartment right now.

  Cedric let out a big huff after he managed to get the victim inside. He had put them into a baby position. Thankfully, the travel bag was also big enough, or else this could've turned out into a failed plan. He zipped the bag up, only leaving a small space so that they wouldn't die from lack of air. The young man couldn't afford for that to happen, he wanted them to experience hell slowly.

  The street was clear, Cedric quickly got onto his motorcycle that was parked by the street

  The street was clear, Cedric quickly got onto his motorcycle that was parked by the street. It was pretty old, but still useable; It was his dad's after all. He sighed in annoyance, knowing that he'll have to pay close attention to make sure that the bag won't fall out when he's driving.

  The young boy then started driving off, tried calming himself down from his excitement at the same time. He knows he should act as natural as possible so he wouldn't seem more suspicious than he already looks.

'Well then, let's see if you're going to last long ...'

*★*----------------------------------*★*

 The sound of the engine could be heard. It wasn't particularly loud, but it was certainly annoying to listen to. 

Cedric had finally arrived at his destination. The trip wasn't really long. 

  Before him was a fairly big cabin, located in the woods. His family would come here in the past to have fun, but not so much in these few years anymore. The boy pursed his lips, feeling bitter about being reminded by it.

  He grabbed the bag that was storing the victim and parked the motorbike into the garage, which was the place where Cedric had originally found it.

  Opening the front door, a wind of dust welcomed him, even if he had already went here and did a simple clean up. Cedric squinted his eyes and waved off the dust that was coming at him.

  He went in and locked the door, looking out the window to make sure that there was no one following him.

  Unzipping the bag, he made sure to check if the person was still unconscious, to his advantage, they still are. He injected a sleeping drug into them, hoping that this will give himself some more time to use. (idk if this is how it works LOL)

  Cedric sat down on the somewhat dusty couch and put his right arm on top of his eyes, he couldn't care enough to complain. He's very tired at the moment, this was a lot, especially for a 15 year old.

  Shaking his head, he managed to not fall asleep and used up all of his energy to bring the victim into the empty storage room.

The young boy checked the time, 2 hours had passed since, so he decided to sleep first to regain his energy back.

After all, it wouldn't be fun to torture the poor little guinea pig if you're worn out.

*★*----------------------------------*★*