chapter 9: i don't care about you, you can break your leg!

Start from the beginning

something is wrong.

not only did yu bei's mentality change, gu yiming also became so fragmented? everything felt weird.

he hit the aphrodisiac?!

shadow emperor, if you continue like this, the high-cold people will collapse into slag!

"i found out too." yu bei looked at him and said.

"what?"

"you just like to take care of me."

gu yiming naturally scolded him: "i don't care about you, you can break your legs!" "

the staff prompted that there were only fifteen minutes left before the actors took their seats in the lounge before interrupting the conversation between the two.

"when the shooting is over, you'd better give me a clear explanation."

"i don't have anything to say, don't you know?"

"machine 15 debugging preparation!"

gu yiming and yu bei looked at the camera with a smile.

what a great actor.

the cameraman made an ok gesture.

"you're still quite indifferent?! do you want a face? gu yiming has a kind of anger that his father pulls you up with a handful of and a handful of urine.

not long gone.

yu bei suddenly thought of something.

"did you already know that there was wang jiarui on this issue's guest list?"

"yes."

"then show me the list."

gu yiming's list form was sent to yu bei on wechat, accompanied by an emoji that tom beat jerry's ass red.

yu bei's heart fluttered as he watched.

it's really bad

gu yiming stood up and patted yu bei's shoulder: "good performance, i am watching in the audience." "

yu bei felt that there was something in his words.

something like "give me honesty, i'm staring at you all the time".

yu bei studied the guest list of this issue, no longer all of them have been actors and newcomer actors, in order to support the pomp, this issue came more than two groups of starring strength and fame are counted as a second-line, and the last group has a name -

zhang ziying!

she actually came, and she is the finale star?!

with her recent fame, the finale of the coffee position is ok, that is, acting, what will she do except grin and frown dry eyes?

gu yiming this dog thing.

also scolded him for hooking up, didn't he also touch the fish in muddy waters to meet his ex privately?

zhang ziying bought water army on the internet to blacken him, which shows that her character is not good.

why did gu yiming look at her?

two tempeh in your eyes, right?!

no, i'll have to talk about him later.

the on-screen host is already in the opening, and the atmosphere is lively while introducing the judges and guests. yu beizheng was holding his chest and getting angry, the lounge door opened, and zhang ziying walked in with a wisp of incense.

"teacher yu bei, when we first met, my name was zhang ziying, and it would be good to call me yingbao."

zhang ziying took the initiative to shake hands with yu bei.

in the entertainment industry, zhang ziying is also quite beautiful, and her script today is urban love, so she is dressed up very fashionably, wearing a skirt, like a flower.

look at yourself again, the ordinary prop swat uniform -

what a handsome man!

i don't know i'm so handsome without looking in the mirror!

"hello." yu bei instantly shook hands with confidence.

zhang ziying sat down next to yu bei.

"is there anything wrong with miss zhang?"

"no, i see you're in the fourth group, and it's our turn to come and visit the door for at least an hour."

zhang ziying adjusted an optimal angle to make her the best looking in the camera, she smiled like a flower, pretending to talk intimately with yu bei.

yu bei was squeezed and could only move his ass.

"we haven't recorded it yet."

yu bei pointed to the screen.

the live broadcast was conducted in a confidential form, so there was no shot of the actors in the lounge yet, and the host was revealing the first group of guest information, allowing the audience to guess the cast.

"oh, yes."

zhang ziying was slightly embarrassed and continued: "for this episode of the show, the script is very well memorized. "

i heard that zhang ziying never memorized lines when filming, read digital post-dubbing, this live broadcast, she can not always bring a dubbing.

she looked at yu bei, her eyes blinking.

what are you waiting for? wait for me to praise you?

then you're awesome.

"so teacher yu bei, please pay more attention to me in this issue, i want to take the first place in this issue."

understand, this is to let him release water, highlighting her excellent acting skills.

"my cannon fodder role can't hinder miss zhang, so you should still discuss it with the first three groups of teachers."

"the other teachers are easy to say, that is, teacher yu bei is willing to help me..." zhang ziying seemed to be a child.

ah, sprinkle up the delicate and cute girl, the little nose is very playful and cute.

i'm going down with this punch.

will her prosthesis fly out?

"teacher yu bei, it is useless for you not to agree, i am a signed artist of xingrui pictures, wang is always a guest judge, and i have 30 points of power in my hand."

xingrui pictures is wang jiarui's film and television company.

"also, qiao han, who is in the same group as you, is my brother in the same company, and you can't get the first place if you don't agree to it. i'm thinking about it for you. "

yu bei didn't want to do it.

he was afraid of a hand of hyaluronic acid.