"You are such an asshole oh my god." She rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck, and he chuckled, shrugging.

"You never eating cheese at my house ever again." She told him, moving his hair from his face.

"Yeah I am cause I'm a gremlin." He replied, shrugging once more, making her laugh.

He smiled as he watched her, leaning down and kissing over her face, resting his hands on her ass.

"You sooo pretty when you happy bootybutt." He chuckled, kissing her jaw, and she smiled.

"Thank you. Gimme kiss." She puckered her thick pink lips, and he pressed his against hers in a quick kiss, making her frown.

"Kentrell." Her eyebrows furrowed at him, and he laughed.

"Nah get yo slut ass on. You always wanna fuck in the shower lil nasty ass." He smiled, and she laughed, hiding her face in his chest after it'd flushed red.

"Come on, give me some of that dique'." She accented her words, and he laughed again.

"Nah, later. I might shit while fucking you foreal my stomach fucked up right na'." He shook his head, laughing once her face frowned up in disgust.

"You disgust me." She grabbed her loofah, making him laugh once again.

After the two of them showered together, Saniyah sat on her bed, rubbing her vanilla Shea butter in on her skin, about to get ready to go.

Kentrell walked in her room from the kitchen, a now empty caprisun in his hand, and he threw it in her room trash, walking over to her.

"You so pretty. Come on, you still tryna fuck?" He kissed her neck, and she laughed as he pushed her to lay back.

He pressed his lips against hers, and she held his face once his tongue slid in her mouth, instantly becoming aroused.

He gripped her neck, and she gasped into the kiss after feeling his dick pushing into her opening-a feeling she had yet to be familiar with.

"Uhhuh. Move." He mumbled against her lips, removing her hand from his waist that attempted to push him back.

She moaned, pulling away from the kiss as he slid deeper, beginning to slowly stroke her.

"Baby how you want this? Hm?" He grunted, pushing his hips into hers a bit harder, and she moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Harder please." She whimpered, and he bit his lip, raising up to sit upright, resting his hands underneath her thighs to push her legs back against her chest.

He locked his gaze on hers, thrusting his hips at a fast pace, his skin slapping against hers with every rough stroke he sent to her lower half.

"Fuck!" She moaned out, reaching between her legs to rub against her own clit, and he smirked as he watched her.

"Kentrell can you talk to me please?" She held a small pout on her face, not used to him being quiet with her during sex.

He didn't respond, slamming his hips harder as her watched her body began to lightly tremble, and she pulled him down to be near her face.

"Baby please." She whimpered, holding underneath his arms, around his back.

"What you wan' fa' me to tell you? Hm? How good you are? What you wanna hear?" He groaned out in her ear, and she moaned.

"I wanna be your slut Kentrell." She held a small frown on her face, and he smirked, tightening the grip on her neck.

"That what the fuck I like to hear. Come hea'." He pulled out of her, standing up and pulling her to the edge of the bed,