Tourney Fight: Iida

Start from the beginning

"Oooo."

"I'm going to die!"

Students reacted as they looked at the board and at each other.

Today's fight will be between...

Y/n vs. Iida

Ojiro vs. Kirishima

Sero vs. Satou

Mineta vs. Shouji

Todoroki vs. Bakugou

Aoyama vs. Hagakura

"I kinda wanted to fight you." Shinsou whispered to you from behind.

"You maybe you can if you win." you said back.

"Same rules as the Sports Festival but I don't want you guys holding back anymore, it may be scary to try out your quirks to the fullest but the best way to learn how to control it is to use it." He explained.

"Are you sure?" you crossed your arms.

"Yes, Y/N." A slight smirk appeared on your face.

𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖!

I can't... but I have a different plan.

"Y/n and Iida, you're up." 

"Good luck!" You two walked out and got ready for your fight while the rest of the students watched on the screen

You kept talking to the curse in your head about Iida and made a plan that would entertain it.

+++

The horn rang and the fight started.

"I have a suggestion." You spoke just as he was about to run at you.

"Let's role-play!" He was confused. "What if you pretend I'm a villain." You smiled.

"What?"

"It could encourage you to put your all into defeating me!" You sped up closer to him.

"I don't know-"

You sighed. "See, you're already holding back." You walked away from him and then fell to your knees. "Maybe I should get some props."

You saw white.

You placed your hand on the ground and a second later, four bubbles popped out of the ground around you two.

You turned back to him. "Don't you wanna save your friends?" The frost around the floating bubbles cleared to reveal Ochaco, Tokoyami, Todoroki, and Momo choking on the water filled inside. It was sorta the same thing you did to Midnight during the sports festival.

"What?!"

"How did she??" They looked around to see four wet holes in the ground around them.

"What is she doing??"